Home

NCAA Football 12 Roster Glitch Confirmed, Patch to Address Concerns

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Roster Glitch Confirmed, Patch to Address Concerns within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2011, 11:38 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Possible roster glitch

Found a fix I think. It will take some work. You're gonna have to decrease speed, agility, and ACC a bit along with break tackle and trucking. Up Strength too.

To get the fastest and most agile QB possible(Denard) but make him a scrambler? Speed and agility and acceleration cant top 91. Elusiveness can't be higher than 93. Strength has to be 68 or higher. Special moves and vision won't affect anything. They can be as high as you want. He shows up balanced in the edit screen. When you back out into the View and Edit roster screen it list him as a scrambler.

Size and weight might have to something to with it as well. Taylor Martinez who is bigger meant more numbers being screwed in the opposite direction. Had to make him slower. Which is realistic

Last edited by fincane; 07-20-2011 at 11:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2011, 11:42 PM   #82
MVP

HarkTheSound's Arena

OVR: 11

Are you serious with all these bugs? Holy crap man, this is the buggiest launch of a football game I've ever seen.

Combine all the other glitches with this monstrosity of one, and this game is about to be put on my shelf until a patch comes out.

NCAA 06 on original Xbox anyone?

Bengals
UNC Tar Heels(Football and Basketball)
Old 07-20-2011, 11:44 PM   #83
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlegendkillax
Are you serious with all these bugs? Holy crap man, this is the buggiest launch of a football game I've ever seen.

Combine all the other glitches with this monstrosity of one, and this game is about to be put on my shelf until a patch comes out.

NCAA 06 on original Xbox anyone?
Tried playing. Couldn't get into it haha. I have my Xbox out and plugged in just for that up until 12 came out, but I might just have to do it...
Old 07-20-2011, 11:48 PM   #84
MVP

HarkTheSound's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
Tried playing. Couldn't get into it haha. I have my Xbox out and plugged in just for that up until 12 came out, but I might just have to do it...
Lol the Dynasty mode is enough to keep me playing it (the SI covers and suspensions stuff has me hooked).

Its certainly not pretty to look at but the gameplay is solid.

But yeah, has anyone else tried what fincane posted to see if that works?

Bengals
UNC Tar Heels(Football and Basketball)
Old 07-20-2011, 11:49 PM   #85
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by fincane
Found a fix I think. It will take some work. You're gonna have to decrease speed, agility, and ACC a bit along with break tackle and trucking. Up Strength too.

To get the fastest and most agile QB possible(Denard) but make him a scrambler? Speed and agility and acceleration cant top 91. Elusiveness can't be higher than 93. Strength has to be 68 or higher. Special moves and vision won't affect anything. They can be as high as you want. He shows up balanced in the edit screen. When you back out into the View and Edit roster screen it list him as a scrambler.

Size and weight might have to something to with it as well. Taylor Martinez who is bigger meant more numbers being screwed in the opposite direction. Had to make him slower. Which is realistic
That doesn't fix anything.......I just did it and it still lists him as BALANCED.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2011, 11:50 PM   #86
Rookie

OVR: 4

Break Tackle and Trucking are huge. If you lower them more and more, you can up speed and elusiveness and still have a scrambler although it says balanced when you're editing.
Old 07-20-2011, 11:51 PM   #87
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12

Just to be clear:

So if you use the auto-name option and edit no equipment the tendencies DON'T change?

But if you manually change a name (or load a roster which has been manually named) or edit equipment the tendencies DO change?
Old 07-20-2011, 11:52 PM   #88
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfan21
Just to be clear:

So if you use the auto-name option and edit no equipment the tendencies DON'T change?

But if you manually change a name (or load a roster which has been manually named) or edit equipment the tendencies DO change?
exactly right

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »