Home

Your Dynasty Plan Going Forward?

This is a discussion on Your Dynasty Plan Going Forward? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2011, 04:31 PM   #25
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Your Dynasty Plan Going Forward?

I'm into my 2nd year in RTG and will probably play that even though that has issues as well.

If this roster thing makes the community rosters not work then I am returning the game. There is no way I can play a dynasty without named rosters.

After I get tired of RTG this will go on the shelf until something is final with the roster patch.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2011, 04:34 PM   #26
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

I started an offline dynasty with no names with Baylor.
Old 07-22-2011, 04:42 PM   #27
MVP

merchant1874's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm just about finished year 2 of my Memphis dynasty. I'm a oc so don't see the altered qb's etc. By the time I get a hc offer all the real names will of graduated anyway. Going to keep going as I am until a patch comes out. Still having a blast with my dynasty despite problems.
Old 07-22-2011, 04:44 PM   #28
Pro

OVR: 5

Wait, so if I started an offline dynasty with the downloaded patch and the OS community rosters, once the new patch comes out to fix this, the rosters actually in my offline dynasty will be deleted?
Old 07-22-2011, 05:00 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herky
I'm into my 2nd year in RTG and will probably play that even though that has issues as well.

If this roster thing makes the community rosters not work then I am returning the game. There is no way I can play a dynasty without named rosters.

After I get tired of RTG this will go on the shelf until something is final with the roster patch.
Return the game? Since when can you return an opened game unless it's for the same exact product?
Old 07-22-2011, 05:02 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by merchant1874
I'm just about finished year 2 of my Memphis dynasty. I'm a oc so don't see the altered qb's etc. By the time I get a hc offer all the real names will of graduated anyway. Going to keep going as I am until a patch comes out. Still having a blast with my dynasty despite problems.

Yes....but that doesn't change the fact that everybody you're recruiting is going to come in with the opposite tendencies of the player you were recruiting
Old 07-22-2011, 05:12 PM   #31
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus34
Yes....but that doesn't change the fact that everybody you're recruiting is going to come in with the opposite tendencies of the player you were recruiting
If you download the patch during season 4, wouldn't the tendencies be fixed the next season?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2011, 05:12 PM   #32
Rookie

aarontab's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus34
I don't think that part is confirmed and that's not fully what this glitch is...don't make mountains out of other, smaller mountains quite yet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »