Home

NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Details

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Details within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2011, 03:53 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: patch update

Personally I find the details underwhelming, I'd like to know if there's going to be a third patch.....
Old 08-02-2011, 03:53 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLACT15
fml...my XBL subscription is up in 4 days...guess ill have to get a 1 month cuz i wasn't planning on getting it again. where do you go to download the patch updates?
You don't need XBL live gold to download patch updates. As long as you have a silver account and an active connection you can get any updates you need.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:54 PM   #35
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
fml...my XBL subscription is up in 4 days...guess ill have to get a 1 month cuz i wasn't planning on getting it again. where do you go to download the patch updates?
You can download patches with a XBL Silver account.

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2011, 03:54 PM   #36
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Once it is available, it will be an automatic download when you start the game.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:55 PM   #37
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
My lord guys. They can't fix EVERY SINGLE THING that you guys see is wrong with the game. This is a pretty big patch, yet people are STILL complaining that this or that didn't get fixed. They've obviously listened to the community and fixed quite a bit of things that are a "game-breaker" to lots of people.
these "issues" we have are game breakers to us...,

the way others got their issues addressed was to " complain" and highlight the issues bothering them..

well its out turn, as long as i follow the TOS i'll keep bringing these issues up....

the patch addresses half the issues..

#18 greatest EVA....
Old 08-02-2011, 03:55 PM   #38
BOOM!

gerg1234's Arena

OVR: 15

what scares me is that I see no fix for the scheduling issues in dynasty....be terrible if I have to see some of my conference play 9 games and other teams play 8.
San Francisco Giants
Chicago Blackhawks
MLS: Portland Timbers
EPL: Liverpool FC
Old 08-02-2011, 03:55 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
Love the list and a lot of the things being fixed are more important than this deep route issue. Although a problem, I'm not seeing it anywhere near as much as some of you guys are unless you blatantly abuse it against the computer.
Its not about abusing it. I have had 3rd and 15's after a sack or 1st and 10 with ball on my own 20 and only 50 seconds in a half. I will hot route a streak to one wr and he's wide open for a 80 yard TD. The CPU has no knowledge of the situation. Also, ANYTIME the CPU plays bump and run after the WR releases from the bump you are wide open for a 15-20 yard gain every time. There is no safety help at all. I'm not going to highjack this thread but its a known gamekiller and go try it and see. Should I never run a streak in the game? Should I only pass the ball to a curl route or a slant. Should I handicap myself? I shouldn't have to do any of that. A Numer of guys have seen this. I doubt they all abuse 1 play. Just because you don't see it or can't do it doesn't mean it's not an issue. Its a major issue and for the record I already handicap myself and don't allow myself to call 4 verts. But, its still an issue with any play with a streak in it...
Old 08-02-2011, 03:57 PM   #40
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

About the only thing I see missing is I don't see any fix in patch 2 to address white uniforms not getting dirty in bad weather. But then that's so minor maybe they just forgot to put that into the blog. Hope it's fixed..

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »