Home

Questions for NCAA Football 12 assoc. prod. Ben Haumiller for 8/18 interview

This is a discussion on Questions for NCAA Football 12 assoc. prod. Ben Haumiller for 8/18 interview within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2011, 10:45 AM   #41
Banned

Old School SD Fan's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Questions for NCAA Football 12 assoc. prod. Ben Haumiller for 8/18 interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperscout75
Seeing as how there is a pretty big debate currently as to the functionality of L2/LT button with regards to passing could you ask him as to if there is any function in game of the L2/LT button in regards to passing game/receiving. Thanks.

Great question!!!

Most interested in their progress on resolving the many lockup issues.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2011, 03:12 PM   #42
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Questions for NCAA Football 12 assoc. prod. Ben Haumiller for 8/18 interview

Can't wait to see the interview with the same generic questions and answers that have been asked in every other interview thus far.
Old 08-15-2011, 03:43 PM   #43
Rookie

Drake's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy43
Can't wait to see the interview with the same generic questions and answers that have been asked in every other interview thus far.
Yep. All these questions are great but they are just not going to get asked. Its going to be a meatball fest with alot of patting him on the back and he'll talk about how great the game is and all the cool stuff they have planned.

And during that time ill be playing the game and resetting my console after it freezes.
Old 08-15-2011, 04:04 PM   #44
Rookie

ryan's Arena

OVR: 1

Neutral Site games in 2013?
FCS?

I mean....we had options on PS1 that has yet to translate over to second and third generation systems
Old 08-16-2011, 01:33 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy43
You're wrong about how we ask questions. DPL doesnt do attack/ambush interviews, but I do make a point to try to ask every question from the audience. You can listen to our previous interviews as proof of that. And to be fair, every EA interview we've done so far(Fifa, Madden, Shift, etc.) the guest has been very open and honest. I don't expect this one to be any different.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2011, 01:41 PM   #46
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopher_guy
Entirely broken???

Where do these people come from?
To be fair, I can't name 3 facets of this game that work without a hitch.
Old 08-16-2011, 01:48 PM   #47
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

Why is pass defence still predictive instead of reactive? For example, you throw as receiver breaks on a cut, and corner, and the safety who had his back to the play now cut to the ball and break on it better than the reciever who knows the play. Which gets me to point number 2, why are timing routes such as an out or hitch broken? You cannot throw these passes the way they are intended, which is a step before the cut. The receiver will never run the proper route and will turn it into a streak if you throw these passes with proper timing. If these issues can't be fixed via patch, will they be fixed for the 2013 game?

Last edited by ManiacMatt1782; 08-16-2011 at 01:50 PM.
Old 08-16-2011, 01:54 PM   #48
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickh
You're wrong about how we ask questions. DPL doesnt do attack/ambush interviews, but I do make a point to try to ask every question from the audience. You can listen to our previous interviews as proof of that. And to be fair, every EA interview we've done so far(Fifa, Madden, Shift, etc.) the guest has been very open and honest. I don't expect this one to be any different.
I guess with the current state of the game, I'm just wondering if many of the questions posed are really worth asking him at this time.

Speaking about anything dealing with 2013 might seem like the ultimate slap in the face to Gamers who are still waiting after purchasing their latest release.

Could you post some of the questions you know you plan on asking?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »