Home

Why does EA do nothing?!?!?! WHY?!?!?!?!?!

This is a discussion on Why does EA do nothing?!?!?! WHY?!?!?!?!?! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2011, 09:14 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Why does EA do nothing?!?!?! WHY?!?!?!?!?!

Who cares about individual team enterances when a full back with a 98 overall rating cant manage to block the man in front of him?

Who cares about custom playbooks, if they dont work?

Who cares about the new blocking AI if All American linemen with 95 overalls literally let defenders walk right past them?????

How in the hell does EA ship this game SO FREAKING BROKEN!!!!!

Sack the quarterback and it counts as a tackle for a loss?!?!?!

QB's with 99's straight across the board either throw straight bullets 6 feet off the ground so LB's swat EVERYTHING!!! or throw ducks in the air that wobble into three deffenders...

Why bother having a Throw Power stat if all QB's throw the same f'ing velocity?!?!?!?!?! sure if a Qb has a 80 ovr throw power the yea lobs are gonna happen, but when he has a 99 ovr throw power and I supposedly bullet the pass in he throws it 10 mph, add the CB's that "warp" in front of the wide open recivers, and this game has NOTHING TO DO WITH SKILL, AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IF THE COMPUTER DECIDES IF YOU WIN OR NOT!!!!!

Reading defenses mean nothing!!!! cause if the comp wants the interception it will have a LB jump 10 feet in the air, or a CB warp THROUGHT your WR or just have your fullback stop right in front of your running back to get laid the F out!!!!

All of the youtube video's out there, all of the forums on here... how many patches are we into and still there are no changes to the BASIC gameplay?

**** PRESENTATION!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOUR GONNA BEAT ME, THEN BEAT ME, DONT ****ING CHEAT!!!!!! THEY DIDNT IMPROVE ZONE DEFENSE THIS YEAR, THEY GLITCHED THERE CB'S AND LB'S TO DO IMPOSIBLE FEATS!!!!!!

WHY DO THEY NOT LISTEN TO US?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2011, 09:25 PM   #2
Banned

psychicDB's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by trevorireland
WHY DO THEY NOT LISTEN TO US?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!
Because this game is raking in cash regardless. Sales for 12 increased 17% from 11, so as far as HAUMILLER & Co. are concerned, you can take your complaints and...well lets just say you wouldn't walk right afterward.

Last edited by psychicDB; 11-13-2011 at 09:28 PM.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:35 PM   #3
Pro

MrRudy's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Why does EA do nothing?!?!?! WHY?!?!?!?!?!

Linebackers & Corners have always pulled off miracles not fit for reality with this game. That's not new... nor do I ever think they'll fix it until they try out a new engine.

I giggle when I see rants like this in November. We've been trashing this game for four months now. Your hellfire isn't going to change anything. A lot of it's warranted, some of it's a little overblown... but creating your own thread for it is getting old. Just go back a few pages, you'll see countless example of this exact thread over and over again.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:39 PM   #4
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

4 Patches is nothing?
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Old 11-13-2011, 09:50 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 2

Ea has killed video game football...sales maybe up but the game still isn't fun for all the reasons posted. I agree 100%. The future isn't very bright either, I see no hope on this gen hardware and when next gen drops and they start the whole development process over again by stripping the game down then sprinkling in all the "new" features that have already been introduced on previous gen consoles then convincing us how cool they are...I'm pretty much done with ea's dog and pony show.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2011, 10:26 PM   #6
Pro

I3RIS3H's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDenverFan
4 Patches is nothing?
4 patches..
The second patch broke the no-huddle, third fixed second's mistake (which would've EASILY been found with 10 minutes of testing, fourth patch did nothing to game play.

They can't even fix the game without breaking something else, they've even admitted that. Whatever happened to taking pride in your own work nowadays?

4 "patches"
NCAA: Kansas Jayhawks
Old 11-14-2011, 03:26 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

they talk about testing games before they go out... how do they ship a game like this? i mean seriously? New Features they tout for months that didnt even work when it shipped? (custom playbooks)

I want a job at EA sooo bad, I might not know how to code but I could tell them how fix there problems, makes you wonder what these "testers" actually do....
Old 11-14-2011, 06:28 AM   #8
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

Well, I thought the GameChangers program were the 'testers' but it seems I've been mistaken. No offense to any of them but they seem to just be more pieces to the hype train. Most are owners of their own sites and all of them gave the same 'NCAA '12 is going to be the greatest game ever' talks. Most of them had the game fairly early and none of them reported any of this to my knowledge because it never made it into the patches until the NCAA community as a whole reported it.

Yeah, we can blame the devs but the reached out and created a program to help avoid some of these things. Now I'm not saying blame the current GCs but maybe EA should expand on the program by a couple hundred people instead of the 'less than 10' group they have now. Pretty sure we could get a ton of people willing to test their game for free if that meant getting it early.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »