Home

Just Do It.

This is a discussion on Just Do It. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2011, 01:34 AM   #1
Banned

t2jBird's Arena

OVR: 8
Just Do It.

I hope the Nike slogan will be an attention getter for everyone, but I'm really hoping the NCAA Football Devs will take a look at this.

EA Sports has all the resources at it's disposal to make the best sports video game any one of us has seen, but to me, and the community at large, it seems like you all will only do enough to get by. I know you all have seen the things we have posted in our "Wishlist" forum so why don't you all really listen. I will not deny that there has been a vast improvement over the years in each installment, but by now you all should know what WE want. We want full control: DONT BE TOO PROUD TO TAKE IDEAS FROM SPORTS GAMES OF THE PAST. Give us the opportunity to choose to be the coach of our favorite school from the start, or choose a mode that will start us from the bottom and, through a story-line, bring to us to the top; if we can do enough to get there. Don't half a$$ the depth of your commentary because "it will do". Give us your all, or you will lose us. There may not be other options, but there are better games. Right now, I'd rather play Modern Warfare 2!!! Than NCAA 12; I know that's my opinion, but you have the most intriguing, exciting sport in your hands, and you could make it the best game there is: trust me, I like college football a hell of a lot more that war, so JUST DO IT. Don't be afraid to put a logic in your game that might mimic what a conference believes would be in their best interest. If the, hypothetical, SEC would want a 2x National Champion UAB in their conference let them invite!!! Don't be afraid to hurt your bosses feelings, because YOU make them A LOT of money, and they won't give it up because the B1G 10 decided to invite Western Michigan in year 3 of MY dynasty. So JUST DO IT.

Last edited by t2jBird; 11-21-2011 at 01:37 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2011, 01:41 AM   #2
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Just Do It.

No need for threads like this. We have a Wishlist forum. Be constructive.

And don't bypass the language filter.

First and only warning.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »