Home

NCAA 13 Dynasty vid

This is a discussion on NCAA 13 Dynasty vid within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2012, 11:56 PM   #41
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: NCAA 13 Dynasty vid

What I liked about part 7 & 8:

W.VA at times showed a brain. When they were down, they went to the air and tried to throw it deep.

What I didn't like about part 7 & 8:

Play calling was still for the most part terrible. Yeah they were throwing the ball, but some of their passing plays were designed for short routes and not the deep routes that they needed. I felt like they should have used more 4 and 5 wide sets.

Also after they scored a TD, I didn't like the fact instead of going for the onside kick, they kicked the ball off. That was dumb IMO. And at the end after they did eventually get the ball back, to me they let too much time run off the clock every time they spiked the ball to kill the clock.

So in conclusion:

AI shows a few flashes of having a brain. However it is highly inconsistent and usually it happens at the worst time of the game for it to be happening. They need to tune the AI to be way more consistent. It is like they will do something smart one play, then the next 5 to 6 plays they turn dumb.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2012, 12:05 AM   #42
Pro

huntt26's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Ok that WVA game was better. The CPU QB showed great pocket awareness. CPU running game and kick off return game still needs to be greatly improved though. But at least they were moving the ball down the field with passes.

Not going to lie I was more interested in the FAU-Alabama game. I was like FAU beating Alabama ? WTF, talk about upset of the century. But then a few minutes later Alabama scored twice to take the lead.
Yeah the bottom line is a fantastic addition to the game this year.
Old 06-15-2012, 08:15 AM   #43
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
So this guy had a full(or mostly full) copy of the game to play with and he doesn't even check the equipment?! :/
That's not important to some ppl. I could care less.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 06-15-2012, 08:51 AM   #44
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcanadaman9x
Notice that they added a CPU No-Huddle Style in the coach editor.
What do you think the CPU No-Huddle Style means?
Old 06-15-2012, 10:40 AM   #45
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatleg3
What do you think the CPU No-Huddle Style means?
I'm sure that it means the no huddle style is like it should have been in '12, but wasn't. In '12 the no huddle flag was tied to the school instead of the coach instead of being tied to the coach like it is in '13. In my OD (as well as my offline) Chip Kelly left Oregon and they brought in a Wisconsin coordinator to run the Badgers' run heavy pro style offense. Because the no huddle flag was tied to the school (Oregon) they still ran the no huddle with Wisconsin's offense, which is dumb.

Now in '13, since the Wisconsin coaches don't run the no huddle, if they go to Oregon, they'll no longer run the no huddle. That mirrors real life where you've got Urban Meyer signing with Ohio and now they'll run the no huddle, or with Michigan where they huddled with Carr, then ran the no huddle with RichieRod, and now they're back to huddling with Hoke.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2012, 12:38 PM   #46
MVP

weeeeeeez's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
I'm sure that it means the no huddle style is like it should have been in '12, but wasn't. In '12 the no huddle flag was tied to the school instead of the coach instead of being tied to the coach like it is in '13. In my OD (as well as my offline) Chip Kelly left Oregon and they brought in a Wisconsin coordinator to run the Badgers' run heavy pro style offense. Because the no huddle flag was tied to the school (Oregon) they still ran the no huddle with Wisconsin's offense, which is dumb.

Now in '13, since the Wisconsin coaches don't run the no huddle, if they go to Oregon, they'll no longer run the no huddle. That mirrors real life where you've got Urban Meyer signing with Ohio and now they'll run the no huddle, or with Michigan where they huddled with Carr, then ran the no huddle with RichieRod, and now they're back to huddling with Hoke.

Chelsea FC
Old 06-15-2012, 12:46 PM   #47
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

Eastern Carolina's QB was 12-36 passing. Man, I wish they would address the sim passing stats.

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Old 06-15-2012, 02:09 PM   #48
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
Notre Dame a 97 OVR? I don't follow CFB as close is this any where near accurate?
No where close but they also have Texas at 99 and Texas A&M at 93 which is a joke as well. I don't think the developers really care about rosters cause they know by week 2 after release 90% of people have the roster edits with names.

I am still disappointed with the end of game excitement.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies

Last edited by Aggies7; 06-15-2012 at 02:17 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »