Home

NCAA Football 13 Bugs and Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Bugs and Glitches Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2012, 08:14 PM   #1
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
NCAA Football 13 Bugs and Glitches Thread

Use the template below:

Platform (360/PS3):

Whats the bug?

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in?

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?

How often can the bug be reproduced?

Do you have video or pictures?

Posts that DO NOT follow this template will be deleted.

- Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewiel
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to update everyone and let you know that we're still looking into the freezing issues that some of you have been experiencing. Thanks for the organized feedback so far. It makes it much easier to pass the issues along to the team.

I do have a few additional items that I'd like to ask you guys to include when posting an issue from this point forward if you could:

- Console

- Gamertag/PSN ID

- Name of Dynasty (If related to the mode)

- Time the issue last occurred

- If it's a RTG issue, let us know how you set your player up and the steps. So was he a 2 Star player, etc.

This information will allow us to search our server logs on the backend and look for specific issues tied to your situation which in return could lead to discovering the main issue. Thanks again.

Last edited by N51_rob; 07-18-2012 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Added Dewiel's request for additional info.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2012, 10:15 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: NCAA Football 13 Bugs and Glitches Thread

Platform: Xbox 360

Whats the bug: When you turn off auto strafe in the menus, you can't strafe manually using the left trigger. Basically, turning off auto strafe disables strafing entirely.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in: This applies to all modes.

How often can the bug be reproduced?: It happens every time you turn auto strafe off in the menus.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:29 PM   #3
Play With Integrity

HARTSTOPPER's Arena

OVR: 20

Platform (360/PS3): PS3

Whats the bug? CPU AI against the option is horrid. Players are back pedaling out of the play, and some just stay stationary.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? Play Now

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Just called a load option play to the right. On multiple occasions some of the CPU players stood still and I ran straight passed them with ease.

How often can the bug be reproduced? I accomplished it roughly 5 times in just one game on Heisman in play now. I am sure it can be recreated multiple times.

2 videos:

This first video the corner back shuffles his feet very slowly and never does anything else, while the safety back pedals until he gets to the middle of the field and then just stops:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/125466153

This second video, I don't even know what position this guy is, but at the top of the screen you will see a Boise State player back pedaling until he gets out of bounds. What you don't see is his continuation to back pedal even out of bounds until I have run past him. Once I run past him, he attempts to get into the play but ive scored already.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/125466131
Old 07-07-2012, 01:15 AM   #4
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Whats the bug? Visors don't appear on players during gameplay—only when zoomed right in in replay and cutscenes. This is especially noticeable in RTG and using the defensive cam in other games.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? All.

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Happens in every game or practice in every mode other than Mascot Challenge

How often can the bug be reproduced? Every game.

N/A
Old 07-07-2012, 01:32 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Platform (360/PS3): 360

Whats the bug? I'm using the same custom sound files I used last year, but they are barely audible. I've turned up the custom sound slider all the way to 100 and even drastically turned down the other audio sliders, but that doesn't work well. Some adjustment needs to be made on EA's end because last year these same files sounded great in-game.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? In-game

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? n/a

How often can the bug be reproduced? every time

Do you have video or pictures? no
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2012, 02:17 AM   #6
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

Whats the bug? After a touchback, the ball is placed too far upfield. The nose of the ball should be on the 25. It is on the 26.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? Gameplay

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Happens every time.

How often can the bug be reproduced?

Old 07-07-2012, 02:19 AM   #7
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

Whats the bug? CPU Safety AI freaks out in some zone situations, leaving WRs wide open downfield.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? Gameplay

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? It seems it happens mostly with Cover 4, but can happen with all zones. Have not seen it with Cover 3.

How often can the bug be reproduced? Depends on the situation. Happens between 25 and 40% of the time when the CPU calls zone.

Old 07-07-2012, 02:40 AM   #8
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Whats the bug? Problem with stadium lights not displaying correctly. Lights appear off at all times (gameplay/replay) unless camera is positioned at low angle in cutscenes or manual replay.

In stadiums during regular gameplay and replays it looks like stadium lights are turned off.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in?
Any game where stadium lights are on.

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?
Happens in every game. Simply enter a night game or allow an afternoon game to progress to dusk. The stadium lights will be off throughout, but have a light source emanating from them.

How often can the bug be reproduced? Every time.

The camera sits at a relatively flat vantage and the lights look off but light is emanating from the standards. It looks silly.

As you tilt the camera back, rows of lights begin to light up.

Tilt the camera back even further and more lights will light up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »