Home

NCAA Football 13 Bugs and Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Bugs and Glitches Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2013, 12:03 PM   #721
Rookie

theSmilingAssassin27's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 13 Bugs and Glitches Thread

Platform (360/PS3): PS3

Whats the bug? There is no cold weather for dynasty games at TCF Bank Stadium in Minnesota. No matter how late in the year it is, there is never snow or cold conditions, very unrealistic.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? Dynasty

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Every dynasty game (especially late in the year) I played at TCF stadium, there was NEVER cold weather, not once.

How often can the bug be reproduced? Every dynasty game at TCF (especially late in the year)

Do you have video or pictures? No

I really hope they have this fixed, this has been an issue for at least 2 years now- will def buy the game if this & the DB glitch gets fixed.

Last edited by theSmilingAssassin27; 04-02-2013 at 12:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2013, 09:29 PM   #722
Just started!

well this is a little weird but. i cant seem to be able to change my persona to my web persona. the button has disappeared. i didnt do anything to trigger it either.
Old 06-17-2013, 10:35 PM   #723
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Im playing with Minnasosta and been playing with them for 7 years in dynasty and i never played in cold weather at home as well. Man i hope the fixed this issue with alot of teams. Also i movied Eastern Michigan to the Big 10 and it doesnt even have it on their field or anything. Its should have Big 10 on their field right.
Old 06-24-2013, 12:40 AM   #724
Data Logger

StoneCalf's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm not ready to claim any 100% conclusions here, but I have a strong feeling that rain has been the culprit of the freezing problems I've experience. (I'm on 360, offline dynasty).

The facts for my experience lately: First 6 seasons of my dynasty, I averaged about 1 freeze per season, on average. I've now completed seasons 7, 8 and now I'm ten games into season 9 with zero freezes. The difference?- I refuse to play in the rain. There's been a couple times where the game is programmed to be weighted toward a rain game, and it can take as many as 5 reboots to load a rain-free game, but it's worth it.

It took me quite a while to make the association, but looking back in my notes, the majority of my freezes had occurred on rainy games.

I know '14 is just around the corner, but I thought I'd share what I'm thinking in case it may help someone out there.

***repost and update***
I posted the above in the NCAA 13 "Freezing" sticky, that was soon filed away (removed) back in May. I'm reposting this again to reinforce my finding, especially since that sticky was removed so soon after my post.

I've now entered my 12th dynasty (offline) season and still have had ZERO freezes (thank goodness!) since I began the practice of never playing in the rain.

So to recap:
First 6 seasons, where I played in normal, randomly occurring rain games = frequent and consistent freezing.
Last 5 seasons+, where I reset game so I never play in the rain = no freezes whatsoever.

I don't think that's a coincidence.
Old 09-12-2013, 02:07 AM   #725
Just started!

Went into double ot, CPU got ball first, then after got the ball again and game ended. Waste of time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2013, 12:58 PM   #726
Rookie

OVR: 4

fix it all treyarch! the coaches not getting xp. the DB negative steps on out routes. why there only 1 defensive depth chart for 5 defensive playbooks, the cpu super runners, onside kicking everything
Old 09-12-2013, 05:47 PM   #727
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncaa13
fix it all treyarch! the coaches not getting xp. the DB negative steps on out routes. why there only 1 defensive depth chart for 5 defensive playbooks, the cpu super runners, onside kicking everything
This thread is for 13 not 14

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »