Home

NCAA Football 13 Is About To Suffer The Same Fate As Fight Night Champion

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Is About To Suffer The Same Fate As Fight Night Champion within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2012, 02:59 PM   #49
Banned

codyj123_321's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA Football 13 Is About To Suffer The Same Fate As Fight Night Champion

I agree that they need update the gameplay physics like madden has this year, but in all honesty most of the people on here spend so much time pointing out the flaws they can't even look at the positive. I mean you guys will bash and bash cause the most minor things aren't perfect. Just enjoy the game instead of acting like your being paid to review the game. Almost every game that comes out has to have updates and fixes, there made by humans there not perfect you know.
Old 07-09-2012, 03:12 PM   #50
Banned

Stampede_94's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyj123_321
I agree that they need update the gameplay physics like madden has this year, but in all honesty most of the people on here spend so much time pointing out the flaws they can't even look at the positive. I mean you guys will bash and bash cause the most minor things aren't perfect. Just enjoy the game instead of acting like your being paid to review the game. Almost every game that comes out has to have updates and fixes, there made by humans there not perfect you know.
No, we are basically paying EA to review their game. We have a right to say it's good or bad, and IMO it's the same thing pretty much as season's past. I can't, and won't respect a company who is the ONLY one with a license to make this game, and they keep rehashing it for a huge price playing the consumers for fools.
Old 07-09-2012, 03:45 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 0

Like someone has already mentioned just because 65% of one forums page doesn't like the game. Does not mean it won't sell a ton. Most people just buy because it's college football. They don't look at the little things like face masks, sock length, sock color option, ai option, ai db. Most people could care less about that and most of them don't go to free forums to get answers on whether they should buy it or not. I love the NCAA franchise. Sure it could be more but is still a blast and fixes my college football hunger
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2012, 03:49 PM   #52
Banned

Stampede_94's Arena

OVR: 11

The game will still sell amazingly. The people who live for the excitement and tradition of going to buy the game annually is who EA targets at this point. Even though most of us have awakened and smell the strong coffee... They still will not take a hit in sales.

The game is "new" for lack of a better term, it's Football, and it's college Football season... the die hard sports lover he gets a few min. a week to play the game will love this to no end.

Last edited by Stampede_94; 07-09-2012 at 03:52 PM.
Old 07-09-2012, 04:01 PM   #53
I Like Making Teams :)

NicoFrost's Arena

OVR: 6

What ruined FNC for me was the gimmicky online BS. Either spend money on points to power up your guy for online or get crushed. And it sucked cause im a "keep it real" kind of guy, so I have my attributes fairly even, then everyone I fought online just maxed out their power and thats all they needed to do.
Reguardless, I thought it was BS to have the ability to purchase more points with out having to earn anything.....well accept the real life money I guess, but you know what I mean. I brought my copy back about 2 weeks later...and I loved the Fight Night series.
Old 07-09-2012, 04:04 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 1

I have been a fan of ncaa for many years and i must say its so an overall better game on xbox and ps2 then it is now.I dont know if its cause the game has been around so long that its hard to come up with things to excite us or just a lack of effort on E.A. part.I can say on my behalf the only reason i get the game is cause i love ncaa football but its getting to the point to where is that even a good reson any more.NCAA 13 feel like ncaa 12 with a new gimmick(Heisman mode)and a bit of tweets to game play.
Old 07-09-2012, 05:51 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsgb229
I have been a fan of ncaa for many years and i must say its so an overall better game on xbox and ps2 then it is now.I dont know if its cause the game has been around so long that its hard to come up with things to excite us or just a lack of effort on E.A. part.I can say on my behalf the only reason i get the game is cause i love ncaa football but its getting to the point to where is that even a good reson any more.NCAA 13 feel like ncaa 12 with a new gimmick(Heisman mode)and a bit of tweets to game play.
It's like none of you understand how business works. If you put everything in one year, you have nothing to tout the next year. That's simple business. They have to have new things every year. What you want is not possible for any company. 2k would do the exact same thing. Then you would cry for ea back. Then they would do it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2012, 07:01 PM   #56
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
I respectfully disagree. This is more like taking your car to the shop to get it fixed. They fix one problem and break something else. The mechanic messes up something that was working good already. That's not how GOOD business works. If EA doesn't want to put all new features in at once then that's cool...I can respect that. But at least make sure what you do have in the game works at least somewhat well. There is absolutely no excuse for a DB or LB to watch a ball carrier run right past them and they do NOTHING but backpedal...sometimes right out of bounds. No excuse!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »