Home

If You Had One Question To Ask the Developers of NCAA Football 13, What Would it Be?

This is a discussion on If You Had One Question To Ask the Developers of NCAA Football 13, What Would it Be? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2012, 01:11 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: If You Had One Question To Ask the Developers of NCAA Football 13, What Would it

Why have some of the things the NCAA community has requested for several years been left out year after year? Medical Redshirts, Duplicate numbers,85 man rosters, overhauled depth chart, etc etc, etc......
Old 07-13-2012, 01:11 PM   #18
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Will the max users for online dynasties ever be more than 12?

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 07-13-2012, 01:12 PM   #19
Rookie

troy184's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: If You Had One Question To Ask the Developers of NCAA Football 13, What Would it

I would ask why the game freeze issue is still present this year? It makes the game unplayable
Old 07-13-2012, 01:13 PM   #20
Banned

Aoyoc's Arena

OVR: 4

Either:

A.) Why do you put out a game that is incomplete each year? You remove features every year and add new ones in that are often forgettable and sometimes bad - this makes each copy I play "incomplete", so why?

or

B.) Why do uniforms for teams stay incorrect and wrong for years? Specifically Nebraska and others where the uniforms don't actually look like the team they are supposed to be for? Some of these issues have been continuous since I started playing NCAA in 2004 - that is at least 8 years.

I can't make up my mind. Both are the most annoying parts of NCAA that I can't figure out.
Old 07-13-2012, 01:14 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 1

I hate the player models. I think all player models should be based off of one starter model. Then you make the player bigger and smaller based of the size and position. I hate skinny armed
RB's at 240 pounds and massive defensive ends and middle linebacker with arms the size of tree trunks. It's been a problem for years. My question would by why?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2012, 01:15 PM   #22
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Multiple part question:

A) What was the reasoning behind taking out run block footwork, run block strength, pass block strength, pass block footwork ? Did it break some thing in the engine ?

B) Why take out those 4 ratings above and not give us short accuracy, medium accuracy, deep accuracy and throw on the run or play action rating ? I mean you take 4 ratings out but don't replace it with anything.

C) Why is it once again this year defensive ends don't generate a pass rush ? Also I thought suction blocking was suppose to be gone, however every time you look at the instant replay, you will see a defensive end get passed the offensive tackle but then get sucked right back into him.

D) Why is it you guys don't use tuners a lot to fine tune your game like the NHL series do ? Tuners are free. Not everything requires a patch to fix, just tune and increase the probability of the AI doing something and the game would be much better.

For example:

What ever AI logic you gave to scrambling QBs, give it to punt returners and kick off returners but increase it by 40%. I don't understand how you guys still have this problem with special teams years later, when in Madden 10 the punt return logic was great for the AI.

Speaking of punt returns, the gunners on the outside once again get down the field entirely TOO FAST. 98% of the punts in this game end up being fair catches by the CPU because as soon as he catches the ball he has 2 defenders standing a yard away from him.
Old 07-13-2012, 01:15 PM   #23
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

What goes into testing and QA? How much time is focused on gameplay vs. other aspects? Does one team work on everything or are there multiple teams involved?

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 07-13-2012, 01:15 PM   #24
Rookie

Sheen_O_Mack's Arena

OVR: 8

Some in the community have said that the RTG w/ old Hiesman winners is just a gimmick feature and a waste of time with all the gameplay issues that have been prevalent in past iterations of the game. Why havent you decided to go the simulation route with gameplay?? FIFA has and they have the best sports game out at the moment and Madden started to walk in the right direction this year, and it seems every year NCAA is going to start heading in the right direction but then it takes two steps back.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »