Home

Scared to open my game! (so many negative comments)

This is a discussion on Scared to open my game! (so many negative comments) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2012, 11:46 PM   #1
The Broski

MMan's Arena

OVR: 12
Scared to open my game! (so many negative comments)

Are the lockups that bad? I mean, damn man. I bought it this AM and scared to even open it because I'm about to return it. I'm strictly a dynasty player. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2012, 12:01 AM   #2
The Legendary Roots Crew

Sublime12089's Arena

OVR: 10
I play offline dynasty, got it release day and have had 3 to 4 freezes in almost daily play. Only one was during a game. Frustrating of course but not prohibitive for me. You will likely love the new recruiting btw.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-25-2012, 12:06 AM   #3
The Broski

MMan's Arena

Re: Scared to open my game! (so many negative comments)

lol powertrip fail... it's all good.. not an impression nor part of a Q/A. 1000's of threads of freezing on the internet, but I want to know if the game is worth keeping...... which is why the thread was made buddy.

This is the reason why I don't come here anymore. GL

Last edited by MMan; 07-25-2012 at 12:12 AM.
Old 07-25-2012, 12:19 AM   #4
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

I've had this game since release day and I've yet to have a game that froze. But I like dynasty a lot more. I like the recruiting as well as some of the new small features. Such as the National Contenders feature that project how good you'll be in a 4 year span. Even though you can't import draft classes, I like how it shows what round your players were "drafted" in after each season.

Of course it has it's small bugs, but I don't think it is bad enough not to open and enjoy.
Old 07-25-2012, 12:19 AM   #5
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMan
lol powertrip fail... it's all good.. not an impression nor part of a Q/A. 1000's of threads of freezing on the internet, but I want to know if the game is worth keeping...... which is why the thread was made buddy.

This is the reason why I don't come here anymore. GL
Decided to leave it open and was in the process of deleting my post when I lost my internet. Powertrip... hardly. These individual "Should I buy, keep" threads are usually closed.

To your question: I'm on my 3rd season in my dynasty and have not had one freeze that has caused me to have to shut the machine off. PS3. Sometimes I will get a 1-2 second freeze on a cut-scene, but that's about it.

Hope you find the answers you seek.

Last edited by RGmoney; 07-25-2012 at 12:22 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2012, 12:25 AM   #6
Pro

USNAggie44's Arena

OVR: 3

ive made 2 dynaasties and only 1 froze, before i got into a game. Ive enjoyed it.
Old 07-25-2012, 12:57 AM   #7
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Like RG, I've played a good bit of the game (both Dynasty and Road to Glory) and I've yet to have a single freeze that stopped that game.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 07-25-2012, 01:08 AM   #8
Rookie

blufalcon371's Arena

OVR: 0

I think the game in general is much more stable if you buy it off PSN and XBOX live, I downloaded it and have never had problems. I think it's the disc versions that are having the major freezing issues. So if you have decent internet you might want to consider purchasing it digitally.

I understand that its frustrating but unfortunately it seems to be the only way to fix the freezing issue.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »