Home

I Need Help with getting the stupidest Achievement ever for a football game unlocked!

This is a discussion on I Need Help with getting the stupidest Achievement ever for a football game unlocked! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2012, 05:51 PM   #1
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13
Angry I Need Help with getting the stupidest Achievement ever for a football game unlocked!

I Cannot understand how dumb a company can be and the stupid stuff they do but im about a broken controller away from snapping this game disc in half

its one of the dumbest achievements for one of the dumbest modes ever made

the Read and React achievement is dumb and whoever came up with the idea for the achievement at EA i say shame on you and that person should be fired my hope is the next year make the thropies easier or if your going to make it make it where its alot easier to get as if a team is a throwning team like the red raiders then they should throw thats what air raid is so please either don't add hard thropies or make the future work right if your going to add it

because i am having the hardest time getting this one im vary close to platium and this is one im trying to weed out

problem is i searched the net for the easiest ways to do it like taking a SS and making him 99 in everthing needed making him 7ft tall

i adjusted sliders that appear broken as i done it in pratice and taken Texas tech SS as there an Air Raid team which means there supposed to pass the ball

but the maddening thing is the cpu wants to run run run run and hardly passes if it does its always HB screens or weak over the middle nonsense i can't ever get the QB to chunk it deep i drop my SS all the way back and hope to come up with it and nothing

has anyone even got this unlocked if so please help me with some easier tips im so mad right now i want to break the game disc

i've tried adjudting texas tech Coaching philodpy making it like
this is the setting i have under coachimg profile
Run/Pass 15/85 ARROW FACING THIS WAY >
same for OC which way is the arrow supoosed to be and the higher number?
#1 Run/Pass 15/85>
#2 Run/Pass <85/15

and how do i make em throw more

anyone got any ideas on the easiest way and easiest team, position, or whatever to get this one im sorry for what im saying at the top i just am so fusterated because im tired of these gaming companies putting in stupid hard thropies especially when the CPU is too scared to throw your way or pass at all heck even when holding L2 i hit Triangle andmy guy won't jump for the ctach/pick and the ball still moves at a stupid fast spead

please help thank you

P.S. mods if this comes out wrong cuz of of my fustration please let me know instead of locking this thread and stuff i'll happliy re edit it as i need help bad im at 71% rest of thropies are easy excpt for this one and want to get this one of of the way thanks

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!

Last edited by Chiefsfan881129; 08-02-2012 at 05:57 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2012, 05:58 PM   #2
Rookie

Goins's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: I Need Help with getting the stupidest Achievement ever for a football game unloc

Achievements mean nothing.All you get is a notification that says u did something.That is just my opinion
Old 08-02-2012, 06:02 PM   #3
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

Re: I Need Help with getting the stupidest Achievement ever for a football game unloc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goins
Achievements mean nothing.All you get is a notification that says u did something.That is just my opinion
mabye true but the truth is i actually enjoy unlocking the achievements the last 3 years ever since thropis were interduced in madden 10 and ncaa 10 for ps3 i've platimued them all at 100%

and im so close again if i can get this one out of the way i'll get there in a matter of days after i complete the hisemen challenges go chiefs!

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!

Old 08-02-2012, 06:17 PM   #4
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

does it bother you at all that you've cheesed yourself all the way to platinum?

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 08-02-2012, 07:18 PM   #5
Pro

bruinkid626's Arena

OVR: 10

Create a custom play book with only pass plays and force the CPU to use that playbook.

I am the danger.. I am the one who knocks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2012, 07:53 PM   #6
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

I've never knowingly gone after an achievement as I don't see the point. To the OP, exactly what is the point if you have to cheat to get them? Do you also play on freshman difficulty with a 99/99/99 team in dynasty so that you never lose?
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 08-02-2012, 08:09 PM   #7
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

Guys I gotten the achievements fair and square the only one I've had to cheat on is this one and it's ea fault that I have to go this route but when you add stupid achievements then have the predictable do nothing but run run run its the only way go chiefs

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!

Old 08-02-2012, 08:59 PM   #8
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsfan881129
Guys I gotten the achievements fair and square the only one I've had to cheat on is this one and it's ea fault that I have to go this route but when you add stupid achievements then have the predictable do nothing but run run run its the only way go chiefs

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Sigh. I am disappoint.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »