Home

Online National Championship Freezes every time

This is a discussion on Online National Championship Freezes every time within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2012, 11:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Online National Championship Freezes every time

For the past three installments of ncaa football, my friends and i have not been able to play the NC in an online dynasty. If two users play it loads into the game and then freezes before the kickoff every time. Ncaa 11 12 n 13 have all done this. Its the most important game in the game, and i have never been able to play it against another user. How has EA not picked up on this yet? I can play the computer just fine, and i can play users in other bowl games, but never the BCS title game. Any answers out there? Pleases help!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2012, 11:41 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Online National Championship Freezes every time

I have the same problem. I feel your pain.
Old 08-06-2012, 03:25 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

It is possibly the formation subs glitch. If a user is playing another user in the Championship game and one of you have set a substitution using formation subs, then the game will freeze. Reset your subs to default before starting the game and you should have no issues. You can sub the players in after the game starts I believe.
Michigan #3 in the Nation and rising
Old 08-06-2012, 11:20 AM   #4
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Have you guys played with your NAC settings? It sounds like it's an issue with the connection between you guys. In '12 I played in 3 NC games and was able to play all of them just fine. I don't know if my opponent had any formation subs (but I'd imagine he did) but I always have 20-30 formation subs so that's not the issue.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 08-06-2012, 11:30 AM   #5
Banned

LucasWVU's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
Have you guys played with your NAC settings? It sounds like it's an issue with the connection between you guys. In '12 I played in 3 NC games and was able to play all of them just fine. I don't know if my opponent had any formation subs (but I'd imagine he did) but I always have 20-30 formation subs so that's not the issue.
NAC settings? Don't you mean NAT settings? And if this were the case they would not be able to connect to each other in the first place in order to start the match, so this is not the issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2012, 01:43 AM   #6
Rookie

Thanks for the replies guys. It has nothing to do with our connections because we can all play each other in every other type of game in the dynasty except the NC.

I did just run a dummy dynasty straight to the NC and had a friend hop in to try it out, and the NC worked fine. So we decided to delete the one that was giving us problems, and start all over hoping for the best. We shall see, it just sucks not to know if it will work after putting in all the time.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:48 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 2

any news on that??? i am having the same problem
Old 11-20-2012, 09:42 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 2

bumpage!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »