Home

Biggest Comeback Ever?

This is a discussion on Biggest Comeback Ever? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2012, 03:40 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Biggest Comeback Ever?

I played one of my friends in NCAA 12 last year. He was Oregon and I was Baylor. I think I was behind by 35 or so halfway through the 3rd, and I came back to win in double OT.
Old 07-13-2013, 11:53 AM   #18
Banned

timay's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Biggest Comeback Ever?

Just played as South Carolina Vs Florida (NCAA Football 2014, PS3, Authentic's heisman sliders, 9 minute quarters). Was down in the 2nd quarter 35-0 (alot of bad ints thrown, getting owned by Matt Jones, etc.)

Connor Shaw, the offense, and defense decide to come to play starting late in the 2nd quarter. Clowney and the D-line went beast mode, so did Connor Shaw and tight end Rory Anderson.

Go into halftime down 44-21, then totally dominated the 2nd half defensively and won 50-47, but not before accidentally kicking an onside kick (had no timeouts left either) when I meant to squib kick, in which the ball was recovered, ran about 10 yards and I committed a facemask penalty (with about 10 seconds left), they bring out the field goal unit and miss a very make able kick.

Goes to show, don't give up, even if you are down 35.

That folks, was my biggest comeback ever.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »