Home

This Needs to be Polled: how many are aware of the DB Glitch?I

This is a discussion on This Needs to be Polled: how many are aware of the DB Glitch?I within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Should EA place fixing the DB Glitch as their highest priority?
Absolutely - I can't play this game until it's fixed. 220 66.27%
I don't care as long as I can score easily and win. 27 8.13%
Shut up can I just have more uniforms? 85 25.60%
Voters: 332. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-17-2013, 09:05 AM   #601
Banned

OVR: 2
This is lame, if a lb is covering a wr then this should happen. There are other legit issues but this ain't it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2013, 09:21 AM   #602
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: This Needs to be Polled: how many are aware of the DB Glitch?I

Quote:
Originally Posted by djerry81
This is lame, if a lb is covering a wr then this should happen. There are other legit issues but this ain't it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have no idea what we're even talking about here in this thread.
Old 07-17-2013, 09:28 AM   #603
Rookie

Strategizer's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
You have no idea what we're even talking about here in this thread.
I don't know what it is about this topic, but so many posters completely miss the mark when they try to dismiss it that it almost makes me think they are part of some conspiracy.
Old 07-17-2013, 09:41 AM   #604
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strategizer
I don't know what it is about this topic, but so many posters completely miss the mark when they try to dismiss it that it almost makes me think they are part of some conspiracy.
Thing is, with all the evidence out there showing the glitch, I can't believe people dismiss it. If you are in favor of the glitch because it lets you score easy TD's, that's fine. Just don't claim it doesn't exist.

I'd be more than happy to drive to anybody's house and show them on their system with their game that the glitch is there. If I can't I will give you $10,000, If I can, they have to camp out at EA headquarters for the rest of the summer and form a picket line with Fix the DB glitch signs.
Old 07-17-2013, 11:15 AM   #605
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Thing is, with all the evidence out there showing the glitch, I can't believe people dismiss it. If you are in favor of the glitch because it lets you score easy TD's, that's fine. Just don't claim it doesn't exist.

I'd be more than happy to drive to anybody's house and show them on their system with their game that the glitch is there. If I can't I will give you $10,000, If I can, they have to camp out at EA headquarters for the rest of the summer and form a picket line with Fix the DB glitch signs.
I'm actually gonna give most of these guys the benefit of the doubt. You have roughly four trains of thought in this thread regarding this issue:
  1. You see the glitch and it greatly hampers your gaming experience.
  2. You see the glitch and acknowledge it, but it has minimal effect on your gaming experience.
  3. You just don't see the glitch, or if you have seen it, you don't recognize what it is. (I.E. confusing it with a blown coverage.)
  4. You know the glitch is there, but you come here and claim its not.
I think very few ppl would fall under category 4, very few. I remember Jello17 last year (Guy with the Mich avatar). He was a perfect example of category 2. He acknowledged the glitch but it he was honest about it not hindering his experience. Took me awhile for my stubborn nature to absorb that, but eventually I did. He did a great job explaining his position. Then you have the category 3 guys who honestly don't see it.

The one thing we all have to keep in mind is that everybody is not going to have the same vision, awareness or skill level as others. Just like real life QBs. Some ppl play this game and don't even read safeties. No way in hell are they gonna notice things like this if they honesty don't think what's happening is anything abnormal. I'm not here trying to compare ppl's skill level or diss this group or that group. Just trying to show that I can understand why ppl don't see this problem. Same reason a lot of QBs get switched to WR or TE.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2013, 11:29 AM   #606
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown2600
I'm actually gonna give most of these guys the benefit of the doubt. You have roughly four trains of thought in this thread regarding this issue:
  1. You see the glitch and it greatly hampers your gaming experience.
  2. You see the glitch and acknowledge it, but it has minimal effect on your gaming experience.
  3. You just don't see the glitch, or if you have seen it, you don't recognize what it is. (I.E. confusing it with a blown coverage.)
  4. You know the glitch is there, but you come here and claim its not.
I think very few ppl would fall under category 4, very few. I remember Jello17 last year (Guy with the Mich avatar). He was a perfect example of category 2. He acknowledged the glitch but it he was honest about it not hindering his experience. Took me awhile for my stubborn nature to absorb that, but eventually I did. He did a great job explaining his position. Then you have the category 3 guys who honestly don't see it.

The one thing we all have to keep in mind is that everybody is not going to have the same vision, awareness or skill level as others. Just like real life QBs. Some ppl play this game and don't even read safeties. No way in hell are they gonna notice things like this if they honesty don't think what's happening is anything abnormal. I'm not here trying to compare ppl's skill level or diss this group or that group. Just trying to show that I can understand why ppl don't see this problem. Same reason a lot of QBs get switched to WR or TE.
I am sure quite a few people fall into category 3. However, Matt has provided video evidence of it. I just want EA to fix the glitch. People that fall in category 3 and 4 are going to prevent that from happening. And thats my point. Unless you want easy TD's, it shouldn't matter to them if EA fixes the glitch. We have the evidence and its a game killer for those of us who see it. If EA was to take out the zone aggressive gameplan, people in categories 2, 3, and 4 wouldn't be affected, and people in group 1 would benefit.
Old 07-17-2013, 11:35 AM   #607
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
I am sure quite a few people fall into category 3. However, Matt has provided video evidence of it. I just want EA to fix the glitch. People that fall in category 3 and 4 are going to prevent that from happening. And thats my point. Unless you want easy TD's, it shouldn't matter to them if EA fixes the glitch. We have the evidence and its a game killer for those of us who see it. If EA was to take out the zone aggressive gameplan, people in categories 2, 3, and 4 wouldn't be affected, and people in group 1 would benefit.
Good point I agree with the video evidence part I remember all of Matt's vids and I'm sure that evidence was passed on to the devs during the last game cycle, but...

Did somebody say a dev or EA guy went on record saying this issue had been fixed? Just curious.
Old 07-17-2013, 11:48 AM   #608
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

While some people says that last year was worst, i disagree.

Last year only the Safeties made the glitch. But this year when CB are on deep zone, they also do the DB glitch. So removing the cover 2 from playbooks is not an option.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »