Home

As a Gators fan, Im still sicked as to why EA shafts us.

This is a discussion on As a Gators fan, Im still sicked as to why EA shafts us. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2013, 07:55 PM   #1
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6
As a Gators fan, Im still sicked as to why EA shafts us.

It took EA 3 years to get Florida's accessory color right and get Orange cleats in the game, something Gator fans have been complaining about for years now,

so what does EA to make sure they get it wrong....the add blue nike logos to the cleats. It just disturbs me, I know they did it on purpose. Florida State has their correct garnet shoes, with garnet outlined nike logos, not filled in with Gold.

There is supposedly a UF fan on this development team, but he shows that he hasn't seen very many UF games. I'm glad to have the right color now, but to just slap Gator Nation in the face and still not have them 100% correct is low down.

I'm also ticked that Florida's new uniforms aren't in game. They have been known and seen for a LONG time. Also, the SEC logo on Florida's current jerseys are correct.

Now I know this seems petty, but seriously, explain it to me:

Florida State, and other Nike schools have their correct color, with BS filled in nike logos like Florida. AND-

All other SEC teams have the new SEC logo patch on their jersey, BUT NOT FLORIDA. Even though we wore it last year.

Georgia released the new font on their jerseys AFTER Florida. Yet there's are in game and UF's are not.

It's becoming blatant.......

Last edited by BonesKnows85; 07-06-2013 at 08:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2013, 07:58 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: As a Gators fan, Im still sicked as to why EA shafts us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonesKnows85
It took EA 3 years to get Florida's accessory color right and get Orange cleats in the game, something Gator fans have been complaining about for years now,

so what does EA to make sure they get it wrong....the add blue nike logos to the cleats. It just disturbs me, I know they did it on purpose. Florida State has their correct garnet shoes, with garnet outlined nike logos, not filled in with Gold.

There is supposedly a UF fan on this development team, but he shows that he hasn't seen very many UF games. I'm glad to have the right color now, but to just slap Gator Nation in the face and still not have them 100% correct is low down.

I'm also ticked that Florida's new uniforms aren't in game. They have been known and seen for a LONG time. Also, the SEC logo on Florida's current jerseys are correct.

Now I know this seems petty, but seriously, explain it to me:

Florida State, and other Nike schools have their correct color, with BS filled in nike logos like Florida. AND-

All other SEC teams have the new SEC logo patch on their jersey, BUT NOT FLORIDA. Even though we wore it last year.

yeah im sure ea is out to get florida by getting their uniforms wrong on purpose... better yet i bet they are specifically targeting you to piss you off. they must know this upsets you so they do it just to push your buttons
Old 07-06-2013, 08:00 PM   #3
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

So you're saying EA is purposely screwing up Florida? And that they added blue logos on the cleats just to piss off Florida fans?
Old 07-06-2013, 08:03 PM   #4

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonesKnows85
And posts like this are becoming very tiring over the years.

Closed.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »