Home

PLEASE HELP How do I get it back to regular icon passing.?

This is a discussion on PLEASE HELP How do I get it back to regular icon passing.? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2013, 03:32 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
PLEASE HELP How do I get it back to regular icon passing.?

I started playing my dynasty and when I drop back to pass ,only the A button becomes available for the most open man?? I've tried looking in the n game control settings? What's goin on...normally u can choose your receivers x,y,a,b etc ...i basically have been running around hoping my qb doesn't change his Mind right before I press A...bogus.....PLEASE help
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2013, 03:44 AM   #2
The Legendary Roots Crew

Sublime12089's Arena

OVR: 10
You probably have one button mode turned on. Try settings, controls. It may be under profile also.

I'm at work or else I would check

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-10-2013, 04:04 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PLEASE HELP How do I get it back to regular icon passing.?

When I go to advanced controller option, there is a lil pic of a lock on all my advanced control options....weird...I've never had a problem w anything like this ...very frusterating, w so many new damn options even if u accidentally hit a button and it turned something on or off, how would you determine what it is ya know?
Old 07-10-2013, 05:34 AM   #4
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: PLEASE HELP How do I get it back to regular icon passing.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruins02
When I go to advanced controller option, there is a lil pic of a lock on all my advanced control options....weird...I've never had a problem w anything like this ...very frusterating, w so many new damn options even if u accidentally hit a button and it turned something on or off, how would you determine what it is ya know?
You can't change this in game. You have to do it from the main menu, under settings. You have the control type set to 1 button. You need to change that back to default.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »