Home

Any freezing issues in this years game?

This is a discussion on Any freezing issues in this years game? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2013, 11:32 PM   #25
Rookie

xBaBaBooeyx's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Any freezing issues in this years game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmslapped
Tried installing it and it didn't work. I did get one game in though. Haven't got passed the loading screen since.
The first exhibition game I tried to play after installing it, froze during the loading screen. However, after a restart I was able to load skills trainer and then an exhibition game. Haven't tried anymore than that, but God willing, the problem just may be solved. Maybe.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2013, 12:19 AM   #26
Rookie

over9000yards's Arena

OVR: 9

I want a confirmation of the existence/nonexistence of the bug that froze me time and time again on NCAA 13.

On NCAA 13, I would love saving highlights. I would save almost every TD, and when I ran out of video spaces on a game, I would save photos.

NCAA 13 however, LOVED to freeze up on me when exiting a game to go back to the dynasty menu. I think the cause of this was the fact that I would use almost every highlight space available for the game I had just played.

In particular, IT LOVED to freeze on my very best games. That's why it's important that I know if it'll do it to me this year.

All of these happened to me last year:
  • I threw 5 TD's in the SEC Title game, no picks. Froze.
  • My star RB ran for 300+ yards and 5 TDs in the SEC Title game on like 17-18 carries. Froze.
  • Heisman Challenge as Andre Ware, Army as my school. I score 10 TDs with Ware, like 6 passing and 4 rushing, and win a game in heavy snow against Rutgers 75-70 or so, in either Triple or Quadruple OT. It was the best game I have ever played on Madden or NCAA, and it froze on me afterwords.

Last edited by over9000yards; 07-12-2013 at 12:22 AM.
Old 07-12-2013, 04:17 AM   #27
Rookie

dmslapped's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by over9000yards
I want a confirmation of the existence/nonexistence of the bug that froze me time and time again on NCAA 13.

On NCAA 13, I would love saving highlights. I would save almost every TD, and when I ran out of video spaces on a game, I would save photos.

NCAA 13 however, LOVED to freeze up on me when exiting a game to go back to the dynasty menu. I think the cause of this was the fact that I would use almost every highlight space available for the game I had just played.

In particular, IT LOVED to freeze on my very best games. That's why it's important that I know if it'll do it to me this year.

All of these happened to me last year:
  • I threw 5 TD's in the SEC Title game, no picks. Froze.
  • My star RB ran for 300+ yards and 5 TDs in the SEC Title game on like 17-18 carries. Froze.
  • Heisman Challenge as Andre Ware, Army as my school. I score 10 TDs with Ware, like 6 passing and 4 rushing, and win a game in heavy snow against Rutgers 75-70 or so, in either Triple or Quadruple OT. It was the best game I have ever played on Madden or NCAA, and it froze on me afterwords.
In the few games i have played, the only issue i have had with my photos is occasionally it will save the wrong one, however if you save all of them you should be fine.
Old 07-12-2013, 06:08 AM   #28
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

PS3. First game I played froze in post game and I threw a fit. Have played about 8 games since and no freezes. Not playing anymore until the rosters are complete.

I don't ever feel comfortable until im back in the main menu and can save.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:28 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 4

Maybe 15 hours of gameplay so far and no freezing here! Xbox 360.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:54 AM   #30
Just started!

OVR: 0

I am having an issue now on my PS3 were it will freeze for about 3 seconds after the ball is snapped. at first it was sparse but when i played against Oregon in their no huddle, it was almost very play. it really throws the rhythm off. I am playing on a "day 1" PS3 still though. i hope thats not the problem.
Old 07-12-2013, 06:56 PM   #31
NCAA Football 13 Technical Director

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmslapped
I'm on 360 and i have yet to get past the loading screen
Do you happen to have your X360 connected to a PC for media sharing? Can you try disabling this temporarily? This may be a workaround.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2013, 11:26 PM   #32
Rookie

xBaBaBooeyx's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbuhl79
Do you happen to have your X360 connected to a PC for media sharing? Can you try disabling this temporarily? This may be a workaround.
I couldn't get a single game to load so I installed the game to my hard drive. After this, I had one freeze on my first load but then I was able to load skills trainer once and one exhibition game. Today, the freezes returned and I could not get a game to load. I turned off media sharing with my PC, and that was followed by four straight freezes before I gave up. Any other suggestions?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »