Home

Post Your End of Season BCS Standings

This is a discussion on Post Your End of Season BCS Standings within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2013, 06:17 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Post Your End of Season BCS Standings

season almost done top 2 were expected
Old 07-13-2013, 07:13 PM   #10
Rookie

NothingfaceZERO's Arena

OVR: 1

Meh don't feel like posting the top 25 but #1Texas A&M defeated #2 Texas 27-10 for the 1st BCS championship. Pretty interesting.
Old 07-13-2013, 07:13 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

Looks like the predicted PAC winners don't do well. My Washington dynasty has both Stanford and Oregon struggling.

This person summed 10 times and USC won the PAC six times. UO and Stanford won zero. http://www.sbnation.com/college-foot...ion-best-teams
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2013, 07:56 PM   #12
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

OVR: 12

I don't remember the exact stuff from my first season, but it seems like a lot more upsets happen now. I don't like the SEC at all, but Alabama lost like 4 games in mine, no team went undefeated besides Fresno State, I think besides Florida and some non-bcs teams every other team had at least two losses.

Biggest surprise in my first season is that in one of the weeks, everyone in the top 5 lost. It might help make parity more common, I suppose.
Old 07-13-2013, 08:01 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 12

Glad to see Northern Illinois in the final rankings
Northern Illinois Huskies
Old 07-13-2013, 08:17 PM   #14
MVP

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romsaer
Looks like the predicted PAC winners don't do well. My Washington dynasty has both Stanford and Oregon struggling.

This person summed 10 times and USC won the PAC six times. UO and Stanford won zero. http://www.sbnation.com/college-foot...ion-best-teams
Oregon beat UCLA for the title in my season. As I mentioned earlier though Stanford did horrible, not sure what they finished but at one point they were 1-6.
Old 07-13-2013, 08:18 PM   #15
MVP

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua1207
I don't remember the exact stuff from my first season, but it seems like a lot more upsets happen now. I don't like the SEC at all, but Alabama lost like 4 games in mine, no team went undefeated besides Fresno State, I think besides Florida and some non-bcs teams every other team had at least two losses.

Biggest surprise in my first season is that in one of the weeks, everyone in the top 5 lost. It might help make parity more common, I suppose.
This kind of season was fairly standard last year, which is why I was pleasantly surprised with how my first season turned out. I don't think I ever saw Alabama lose less than 3 games in '13, so I was fairly pleased to see them beat Ohio State for the title and end up 12-1.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2013, 10:47 PM   #16
Rookie

Buckeyed's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards
This kind of season was fairly standard last year, which is why I was pleasantly surprised with how my first season turned out. I don't think I ever saw Alabama lose less than 3 games in '13, so I was fairly pleased to see them beat Ohio State for the title and end up 12-1.
Last year I had a season where Bama went 4-7 and still went to a bowl. The crushed some nobody team and was just outside the top 25 at 5-7.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »