Home

Patch/Game Tuner

This is a discussion on Patch/Game Tuner within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2013, 05:42 PM   #1
Rookie

Mick-S's Arena

OVR: 0
Patch/Game Tuner

knowing EA`s track record when it comes to fixing things that don`t work, is there any chance the penalty sliders will get fixed, I know some work to a certain extent but not as they should, and as penalties are a must have as they can turn a game for and against.
There are other things that just don`t seem to exist in EA`s football world, such as Punters never vary there punts, punts never get blocked same for field goals, never a bad snap, helmets never come off etc.
maybe next gen consoles will give them the opportunity to have all the missing elements that could make the game much better, although having said that there is a lot of good in this years game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2013, 05:50 PM   #2
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Patch/Game Tuner

I dont actually have an answer for you, but i had penalties out of the box, they have kind of disappeared. I wonder what happens to things like this?

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 07-16-2013, 06:05 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 25
Desperately in need of a patch(s) ASAP.
Old 07-16-2013, 06:44 PM   #4
Stay thirsty my friends

goalieump413's Arena

OVR: 12

To the OP...

The only penalties I've seen in RTG are the occasional false start, offsides, and clipping penalties. I've made slider adjustments, but there's not much traction in those adjustments.

As for your other concerns: Don't hold your breath for things like helmets coming off or too much variation on special teams. I believe the programmers should look at rewriting a lot of the special teams game, but it's just not been as much of a deal breaker for me, as I can live with a lesser special teams gameplay realism.
Old 07-16-2013, 07:15 PM   #5
Rookie

MNHuskerman's Arena

OVR: 0

Penalties I've Seen and Number:

Pass Interferance(2), False Start(many), Clipping(many), Encroachment(many), Roughing the Passer(4) and Facemask(5).

I have not seen Offensive Pass Interferance or Holding of all things.

I've noticed if you turn up the sliders on Clipping and Roughing the Passer penalties go through the roof if you turn the sliders up.

Penalties are very random, if not mostly broken. Holding absolutely needs fixed IMO. The rest I can live with or without.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2013, 07:18 PM   #6
Rookie

priam11's Arena

OVR: 1

The holding one is a bit of a head shaker as that one always used to work.
Old 07-16-2013, 08:15 PM   #7
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNHuskerman
Penalties I've Seen and Number:

Pass Interferance(2), False Start(many), Clipping(many), Encroachment(many), Roughing the Passer(4) and Facemask(5).

I have not seen Offensive Pass Interferance or Holding of all things.

I've noticed if you turn up the sliders on Clipping and Roughing the Passer penalties go through the roof if you turn the sliders up.

Penalties are very random, if not mostly broken. Holding absolutely needs fixed IMO. The rest I can live with or without.
what if we turn holding up to 100? cause I noticing a lot of holding and no calls

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »