Home

Pac-12 team?

This is a discussion on Pac-12 team? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2013, 05:19 PM   #17
Pro

superxero27's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Pac-12 team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
They should have stayed in the mountain west
I think you're thinking of Utah.

My teams:
NFL - Minnesota Vikings, Arizona Cardinals
NCAAF/B - Arizona Wildcats, Northern Arizona Lumberjacks, North Texas Mean Green

I find it amusing that the OS icon for NAU is 20 years (and three rebrands!) out of date.
Old 09-23-2013, 08:04 PM   #18
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by superxero27
Colorado's Folsom Field is absolutely gorgeous too though, and I dig their Hawkins-era uniforms.
Ugh really? Hawkins made the pants mustard yellow and the helmets an ugly gold/yellow/green color, no thanks...

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Old 09-23-2013, 10:49 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

How has no one said Washington yet? ASJ is a matchup nightmare at TE. Senior QB Keith Price has 79 speed and redshirt freshman Cyler Miles has 84 speed. Sankey is a great RB, Kasen Williams and Kevin Smith are rated pretty highly and the Washington receving corps has great speed. The entire linebacking group boasts great speed as do the safeties, and you only start out with 6 recruiting needs for your first year so you really have the freedom to go after who you want.
Old 09-23-2013, 11:50 PM   #20
Pro

superxero27's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cparrish
Ugh really? Hawkins made the pants mustard yellow and the helmets an ugly gold/yellow/green color, no thanks...
I mean more the jerseys.

Combine those jerseys with the current helmet and pants, I think you get a much better look than the plain, generic 80s-looking jersey.

My teams:
NFL - Minnesota Vikings, Arizona Cardinals
NCAAF/B - Arizona Wildcats, Northern Arizona Lumberjacks, North Texas Mean Green

I find it amusing that the OS icon for NAU is 20 years (and three rebrands!) out of date.
Old 09-24-2013, 01:11 AM   #21
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero
How has no one said Washington yet?
because he said he doesn't want to be a top team. Washington usually grows into a powerhouse already.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2013, 11:08 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

I just started one as Cal. They have a lot of weapons on offense with speed. I was surprised. Plus they have some good uniform combos to work with for variety. You'll also have to deal with Oregon, Washington and Stanford every year, plus Oregon State, so it's an opportunity to be good soon if you play well against them.
Old 09-24-2013, 03:49 PM   #23
Rise up!

GruffyMcGuiness's Arena

OVR: 6

How has no one said UCLA! One of the best QB's in the country and still a R SO. A couple of great RB's, a great WR in Evans and 2 freshman 80's LB's. I LOVE playing as them.
Old 09-24-2013, 04:48 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 7

EZ mode = Arizona. If you keep Rich Rod's default stats, he's the highest rated coach in the Pac 12, which gives him a superior advantage in year 1.

Pipeline to CA (plus good proximity) and you can quickly get a pipeline into Texas.

Hard mode = Utah. Low prestige, low level pitches compared to the Cali/Oregon schools, very low starting coaching defaults and a very thin pipeline with the home state having very few top notch recruits (maybe 1-2 per year)

Medium mode = UCLA. Quality team to put on the field now, pipeline and home state of Cali. However, you will be fighting USC, Stanford and Oregon for recruits in state and Texas as a proximity pitch is a deal breaker.

Also your coach starts out pretty low on defaults compared to the other schools in the conference.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »