Home

Automatic fumble 100%

This is a discussion on Automatic fumble 100% within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2013, 08:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Automatic fumble 100%

Anyone else having this problem?

I have a scrambling QB, I run a lot alot a lot of option with him, ends with 800+ yards rushing a year....BUT the past few games anytime I run out the pocket scrambling with him on a pass play he fumbles EVERY TIME. It has happend 3 times in one game, But I can run him to death on designed runs, get gang tackled by 4 guys and he holds onto the ball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2013, 08:52 PM   #2
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Automatic fumble 100%

On planned QB running plays the chance of fumbling is normal however when you scramble out with the QB on a pass play the chance of fumbling is exponentially higher. This is fact not my opinion. You need to slide to avoid fumbling if your QB has a really bad carrying rating. My guess is EA did this to balance scrambling QBs.
Old 11-27-2013, 09:00 PM   #3
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsr862
Anyone else having this problem?

I have a scrambling QB, I run a lot alot a lot of option with him, ends with 800+ yards rushing a year....BUT the past few games anytime I run out the pocket scrambling with him on a pass play he fumbles EVERY TIME. It has happend 3 times in one game, But I can run him to death on designed runs, get gang tackled by 4 guys and he holds onto the ball.
The X button (or PS3 equivalent) is your friend.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 11-27-2013, 09:31 PM   #4
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
The X button (or PS3 equivalent) is your friend.
Slide and use R1/RB when you get hit, regardless i always do that lol RB too
Old 11-27-2013, 10:49 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

I hit the button all the time, but I mean a defender is not even in the process of tackling half the time he goes for the strip and always gets it and my Qb carry is 78. Just seems real glitchy been seeing a lot of weird stuff today
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2013, 09:58 AM   #6
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
On planned QB running plays the chance of fumbling is normal however when you scramble out with the QB on a pass play the chance of fumbling is exponentially higher. This is fact not my opinion. You need to slide to avoid fumbling if your QB has a really bad carrying rating. My guess is EA did this to balance scrambling QBs.

I think this also. Designed run plays he fumbles about as much as anyone else. Scrambling, wow different story, he fumbles all the time. I always slide or go out of bounds to avoid hits if I can help it.

I don't think it's a glitch I think it's normal. When a QB scrambles I bet they really do fumble more. Their not holding the ball as tight, they are looking down field still, stuff like that, they just don't tuck the ball away like they should. On a designed run though they tuck it away right from the start and are paying attention to holding on to the ball more.
Old 11-28-2013, 01:46 PM   #7
Rookie

jejones's Arena

OVR: 0

This is absolutely true. My qb is more of a RB cause I run the option and he never fumbles on designed runs. Only on designed passes when I scramble.
Old 11-28-2013, 03:04 PM   #8
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsr862
I hit the button all the time, but I mean a defender is not even in the process of tackling half the time he goes for the strip and always gets it and my Qb carry is 78. Just seems real glitchy been seeing a lot of weird stuff today
My GUESS is that your controller is acting up and triggering the pitch, which leads to a fumble in the open field...

Happened to me a couple years ago...

Do any of the buttons or bumpers seem loose / stuck / recessed / compromised?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »