Home

NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

This is a discussion on NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2017, 02:41 PM   #1857
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

Looking at trying the editor but can't find Modio or Horizon. Is there another link that works for either program or another way to export from the Xbox 360?

I tried another browser for Horizon (wemod.com/horizon) but it looks like the file is infected. Any other sources that work?

Last edited by muckdaddy; 12-10-2017 at 06:12 PM.
Old 12-10-2017, 04:37 PM   #1858
Rookie

OVR: 10

So I'm new to trying to mod NCAA 2014... I have the editor loaded and have my dynasty file open, just wondering if there is a post in here someplace that says what specific settings and stuff should be changed to make the game world as close to 2017 real life as possible... In the meantime I'll be digging through a couple hundred pages of posts... lol

Or... can people just share files with current years setups? I imagine that isn't an option, otherwise I Would have seen it done someplace already. haha

Last edited by Matty86; 12-10-2017 at 05:16 PM.
Old 12-12-2017, 01:37 PM   #1859
Rookie

OVR: 0

Is it possible to mod Dynasties with teambuilders teams in there yet? Didn't realize this was thing until after I tried modding and get the error.
Old 12-16-2017, 01:38 PM   #1860
Rookie

Hello all. I was looking at modding NCAA 14 uniforms through the free uniform pack. I uploaded it to my computer and have found two files, one with some very weird text (maybe encrypted?) and one with .ast files which I believe contain the actual uniforms. The issue is I cannot open these .ast files through photoshop. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 12-16-2017, 01:58 PM   #1861
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by baartmans2
Hello all. I was looking at modding NCAA 14 uniforms through the free uniform pack. I uploaded it to my computer and have found two files, one with some very weird text (maybe encrypted?) and one with .ast files which I believe contain the actual uniforms. The issue is I cannot open these .ast files through photoshop. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Turns out photoshop is not the way to open these files. Right now I'm trying to open them through QuickBMS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2017, 06:01 PM   #1862
Pro

esayem's Arena

OVR: 3

Missouri and Texas A&M are wired to play during Rivalry Week no matter what, I'm guessing with the editor this can be changed. Is it something that has to be done on the schedule every year, or is it as simple as changing rivals with the editor? Rivals can be edited, correct?
Old 12-18-2017, 06:54 PM   #1863
Rookie

falcor1234's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by esayem
Missouri and Texas A&M are wired to play during Rivalry Week no matter what, I'm guessing with the editor this can be changed. Is it something that has to be done on the schedule every year, or is it as simple as changing rivals with the editor? Rivals can be edited, correct?
you can only add one rival. you cannot take any away
Old 12-18-2017, 10:20 PM   #1864
Just started!

Hey all!! New here and am frustrated by the mods. I have tried to download Modio 3 but it is now Modio 5.3 and completely different from the video. I cannot get it to work at all. As of 12/19/17 is there any new methods to create this four team playoff? Hopefully there is something new out there for beginners too...

Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »