Home

NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

This is a discussion on NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2020, 01:31 PM   #2833
MVP

moose141's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwyerSP
Just an update: I'm still having difficulty with this. For each Transfer I've attempted to create, I have changed/updated their new team in the following tabs within EA DB Editor: Player Stats; Player Info; Player Unknowns.

Additionally, I then make the Depth Chart switch for both transferring players.

Regardless, the transferred player still doesn't appear in actual games - creating an Open Slot in their place, instead. Am I possibly missing any other player tabs within EA DB Editor that may be creating this issue? I'm still stumped.

Thank you!
You probably also need to change the Player ID field. Once the season starts, if I remember correctly, each team is allocated 70 player ID spots and they have to be in order. So like Air Force has Player IDs 1-70, Alabama has 71-140, and so on and so forth. So you may need to change the ID assigned to the player so it is in one the 70 slots that the game recognizes as for that team.

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
University of Pittsburgh Ice Hockey
Old 03-24-2020, 11:25 AM   #2834
Rookie

pitsch911's Arena

OVR: 0

I am having issues getting the Sanctions to stick. When do you edit the Sanction Duration and NCAA Sanction? There have been a few questions on this, but no answers. I have tried at the preseason and during the season. Nothing. School still has 25 Scholarships.
Old 03-24-2020, 06:41 PM   #2835
Rookie

Anyone out there know how to change a field's color, a la Boise State?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2020, 10:31 AM   #2836
Just started!

So I'm trying to mod for the first time on my Xbox 360. I did everything in the directions up to where I try to where I try to open my file in the EA DB Editor. Modio worked perfect. I extracted it, loaded Xan's NCAA 14 Dynasty Config, everything looks perfect. Then I go to open my file and it says..

"Could not load file or assembly 'NCalc, Version=1.3.8.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKey Token=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified."

It even says my file name in the top left corner, acts like it's loading for a sec, then gives the error message. I've watched videos and I can't seem to figure out what the problem is. I'm doing everything exactly like it says. Help?
Old 04-21-2020, 09:52 PM   #2837
Rookie

NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yengator
Pocketscout,

Rose Bowl: #8 Oregon vs #4 Ohio State

Sugar Bowl: #3 Florida vs #5 Oklahoma

Natl Championship: #1 USC vs #2 Clemson

Chick-Fil-A Bowl (I modded this to be Sun Belt #4 vs MAC #5 to create a bowl with two teams to be eliminated): Akron vs Troy

So what happens to the 2 teams who were originally suppose to play in the Chick-Fil-A bowl?

Is there a way to put #1 vs #4 in the Rose Bowl, #2 vs #3 in the sugar bowl and #5 MAC vs #4 Sun Belt the Natl Championship game, through the EA Editor prior to getting to bowl week? Set it up via the spreadsheet in EA Editor?

When I looked in the DB Editor, the natl championship game had Generic 0 vs Generic 0. The game must have hard coded in it to play BCS #1 vs BCS #2?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by Geaux Tigahs; 04-21-2020 at 09:57 PM.
Old 04-22-2020, 02:18 AM   #2838
Rookie

Sorry if this has already been asked, but I’ve been having trouble changing the toughest places to play in the regular roster, I’ve tried changing the STDR in stadiums but that hasn’t been sticking. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 04-24-2020, 11:03 PM   #2839
Rookie

this is a noob question i know but im knew to all this so all help is appreciated.

i am wondering if and how i am able to change the playoffs from my 360 to macbook? i see steps for how to make this happen, but i dont think it works on mac. does anyone have a cheat sheet to help me with this??

thank you
Old 04-25-2020, 04:10 PM   #2840
Coach Porter Davis

djp73's Arena

OVR: 7

does anyone have an updated link to modio 3.0? i'm having a lot of trouble trying to download from the first post.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »