Home

Dynasty mode rosters

This is a discussion on Dynasty mode rosters within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-21-2014, 09:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Dynasty mode rosters

Is there any way to download and put in rosters or recruitment classes to recruit in dynasty mode? Was thinking about getting the game as I'm a die hard Buckeye, but if I can't get newer recruitment classes like for guys like Winston or Barrett it'll lose appeal much quicker.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2014, 09:37 PM   #2
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Dynasty mode rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyestilidie3
Is there any way to download and put in rosters or recruitment classes to recruit in dynasty mode? Was thinking about getting the game as I'm a die hard Buckeye, but if I can't get newer recruitment classes like for guys like Winston or Barrett it'll lose appeal much quicker.

You can get current roster just look in the roster section here at OS for all your needs there. As for future recruting classes, guys still playing high school football, then you can't get that unless you do your own in game edits within your own dynasty.
Old 11-21-2014, 09:44 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrew2411
You can get current roster just look in the roster section here at OS for all your needs there. As for future recruting classes, guys still playing high school football, then you can't get that unless you do your own in game edits within your own dynasty.
Not guys currently playing high school, but if I'm in dynasty mode then upload a roster I can recruit guys like Winston or Barrett.

Old 11-21-2014, 10:16 PM   #4
Banned

FlyghtTime's Arena

Quote:
Not guys currently playing high school, but if I'm in dynasty mode then upload a roster I can recruit guys like Winston or Barrett.

You couldn't recruit them unless you created them in dynasty mode. But if you downloaded someone like Buffeyes rosters then they would already be in the game with pretty accurate stats.
Old 11-21-2014, 10:54 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyghtTime
You couldn't recruit them unless you created them in dynasty mode. But if you downloaded someone like Buffeyes rosters then they would already be in the game with pretty accurate stats.
That takes out the recruiting aspect of the game which is a big thing for me. I was just wondering if this was possible or not.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2014, 09:16 AM   #6
Just started!

good, I'm in dynasty mode then upload a roster I can recruit guys like Winston or Barrett.thanks
Old 11-22-2014, 09:20 AM   #7
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
That takes out the recruiting aspect of the game which is a big thing for me. I was just wondering if this was possible or not.

You've always been able to create recruits in dynasty mode.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 11-22-2014, 09:20 AM   #8
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

Not sure how it takes out the recruting aspect of the game to use a roster that has those guys already on it. Like the other guy said, just create them during the off-season recruting where you have the option to create-a-recruit. I can tell you playing this series for 16 years and going deep into the dynasty mode this year, the recruting aspect of the game is great. There is a lot of really nice recruits that EA has created.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »