Home

Dynasty Scheduling - Known Games??

This is a discussion on Dynasty Scheduling - Known Games?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2015, 08:14 PM   #1
Rookie

Hack Diesel's Arena

OVR: 0
Dynasty Scheduling - Known Games??

Hi all, I apologize if this is a well-known fact but I've searched the hell out of this topic and haven't found much that actually answers my question.

When setting your schedule each year in dynasty, there's an option to regenerate the schedule, as well all know by now. When doing so, it gives you the option to use "known games" or not.

What exactly is a known game, and what changes when you select "Yes" vs. "No"? I've messed around with it a few times but never noticed any obvious difference, unless that's because I was using a no-name team where something didn't jump out at me that would have had I been playing with a top-notch team.

I have seen it briefly discussed where some people said selecting one option or the other messes with the scheduling where some teams end up with 11 games instead of 12, but other than that I just can't find a definitive answer. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

HD
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2015, 08:27 PM   #2
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Dynasty Scheduling - Known Games??

EA schedules some known future games (future from 2013) into the schedule. IE NotreDame vs. Michigan or ND vs ACC teams. If you select yes while doing the schedules for, say, 2015 and EA knows that Michigan opens against Utah, then it will include that game when doing the schedules. If you don't use known games, it won't try to include known games like that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 08-28-2015, 05:25 PM   #3
Rookie

Hack Diesel's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Dynasty Scheduling - Known Games??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
EA schedules some known future games (future from 2013) into the schedule. IE NotreDame vs. Michigan or ND vs ACC teams. If you select yes while doing the schedules for, say, 2015 and EA knows that Michigan opens against Utah, then it will include that game when doing the schedules. If you don't use known games, it won't try to include known games like that.
Well dang I feel silly now. Thank you very much!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »