Home

Can you do this?

This is a discussion on Can you do this? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-10-2015, 06:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Can you do this?

I'm wondering if there is an easy way, perhaps using excel, to export a roster file from an online dynasty in season 5?

I'm currently not able to practice in my OD (freeze issues) so I'm attempting to create a copycat dynasty so I can practice with my team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2015, 05:44 PM   #2
Just started!

rmw1822's Arena

Re: Can you do this?

You absolutely can. Log in to your online dynasty on the computer and at the top/center of the page there is a "Download" button. Click that. From here, you can export a ton of things to excel, including the roster you asked about. You can also export stats, recruiting info, schedules, etc. It's actually a pretty nice feature of online dynasty. Too bad the rest of it is so glitchy...
Old 11-12-2015, 01:10 PM   #3
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

You can search this forum for an answer to your freeze problem. I read the solution here, but don't remember where, and don't completely remember what it was.

I'm pretty sure that the practice freeze is caused by having formation subs set. I think if you reset all formation subs it'll fix the freeze issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 11-12-2015, 05:32 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmw1822
You absolutely can. Log in to your online dynasty on the computer and at the top/center of the page there is a "Download" button. Click that. From here, you can export a ton of things to excel, including the roster you asked about. You can also export stats, recruiting info, schedules, etc. It's actually a pretty nice feature of online dynasty. Too bad the rest of it is so glitchy...
Okay, that's awesome, but are you able to import that file you downloaded and open/load it in the main menu?
Old 11-16-2015, 12:40 AM   #5
Rookie

Anybody have any ideas?

Also couldn't find anything to fix OD practice freeze issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »