Home

Important Notice.

This is a discussion on Important Notice. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2004, 01:35 PM   #49
LPU
Rookie

LPU's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Important Notice.

Quote:

fishepa said:
Quote:

LPU said:
Quote:

bkrich83 said:
we didn't want any OS regulars to cause problems on their forums.

at least someone has some decency. it wouldve been easy for some of us to go over there and start some crap too.

Let's not be immature and childish.

uhh... yea thats the point i was getting at... i thought it was good that bk and the other staff didnt want us to go retaliate and do the exact same thing they were doing to us... instead, they have some respect for those who run that site and arent gonna retaliate because of some of Utopias more immature posters. so i hope you werent tellin me not to be immature and childish.
Old 07-09-2004, 01:37 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

fossen said:
Quote:

dcbaseball1011 said:
And I am positive that the owner and administrator at Utopia is not very happy about this little outburst.

I am very positive. TrickyD was great through this.

I think I probably was hanging out at Utopia before I even knew about OS. Certainly before I was a "regular" here. It's a good site with a lot of good members.

It is a good site, I love the people and the enviroment that TrickyD has over there, and he does a great job of controlling the site and making it the best it can be. but plain and simple, what happened last night was plain dumb. I guess some people (not only Utopia people because some OS members have been unappreciative as well) don't understand that Steve has a day job and a family and doesn't dedicate his life to video games. He only does this for fun and we should all appreciate it because he does not have to do this at all. I'm happy with the impressions so far, sure...dynasty questions are what I'm waiting for but You gotta understand the circumstances before lashing out at Steve and at the site.
Old 07-09-2004, 01:41 PM   #51
Banned

You mods say you all have 9-5 jobs with family etc, etc. Exactly when do you guys actually "work". I mean it seems the mods post more than anyone else. So I don't think you guys are "all that" because you claim that you do this and work a full time job. Obviously you don't work. Now I'm sure you go to work, but then sit staring at these boards all day. About the advanced copy, I understand Steve has other obligations and all. But come on, he hasn't given us anything we didn't already know. I just think it's a joke that you guys take yourself so seriously. And yes I do have a job (Army) and a family, so I don't think you're so special just because you criticize and belittle people on a message board all day without any consequences. And you people have the audacity to tell people to grow up??!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2004, 01:42 PM   #52
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

alaskaman said:
You mods say you all have 9-5 jobs with family etc, etc. Exactly when do you guys actually "work". I mean it seems the mods post more than anyone else. So I don't think you guys are "all that" because you claim that you do this and work a full time job. Obviously you don't work. Now I'm sure you go to work, but then sit staring at these boards all day. About the advanced copy, I understand Steve has other obligations and all. But come on, he hasn't given us anything we didn't already know. I just think it's a joke that you guys take yourself so seriously. And yes I do have a job (Army) and a family, so I don't think you're so special just because you criticize and belittle people on a message board all day without any consequences. And you people have the audacity to tell people to grow up??!!

Old 07-09-2004, 01:44 PM   #53
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27

And the stupidity just keeps on comin'.
Old 07-09-2004, 01:46 PM   #54
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:

alaskaman said:

My only question is why come back?? The internet is a big place, if this doesn't suit your needs and you don't like the staff, why not go somewhere that does suit your needs?
Old 07-09-2004, 01:47 PM   #55
Rookie

Quote:

alaskaman said:

Yea, they lie about their jobs. Jeez man, have some respect for the people who are only trying to help you out! They didn't need to post anything at all! Steve runs this site for fun, he can come on and post whenever and whatever he wants, he was nice enough to post impressions and said he would post online and dynasty stuff either today or this weekend. So please stop saying that the mods or Steve aren't posting because they are, their also helping this board alot and should get more respect.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2004, 01:49 PM   #56
Rookie

Quote:

bkrich83 said:
Quote:

alaskaman said:

My only question is why come back?? The internet is a big place, if this doesn't suit your needs and you don't like the staff, why not go somewhere that does suit your needs?

EXACTLY! is that so hard to do! Leave if you don't like it, my goodness.....people these days.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »