Home

How do I raise team prestige?

This is a discussion on How do I raise team prestige? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2016, 12:59 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
How do I raise team prestige?

Is it based solely on number of NFL draft picks or are there other factors? I ask because I set up a teambuilder dynasty with recruiting house rules based partially on team prestige and after one year my prestige dropped from 3 star to 2 star. I'm trying to figure out how to increase it.
Old 10-06-2016, 01:12 PM   #2
Rookie

falcor1234's Arena

Re: How do I raise team prestige?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessl
Is it based solely on number of NFL draft picks or are there other factors? I ask because I set up a teambuilder dynasty with recruiting house rules based partially on team prestige and after one year my prestige dropped from 3 star to 2 star. I'm trying to figure out how to increase it.
wins and winning bowls and championships I think is the best and quickest way to raise it.
Old 10-06-2016, 01:57 PM   #3
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Winning seasons will raise it, but it has cutoff points. For example:

going 6-6 as a 1* will raise you to 2*
Going 8-4 as a 6* will drop you to 5*

Basically, a successful season will raise it. It has to be successful based on the programs standards. 6-6 for a 1* is successful. 8-4 for a 6* is not. You won't jump more than 1* a season.

I have no idea if NFL draft picks matter. I've climbed to 5* without any so far.

Major Boise State fan
Old 10-06-2016, 03:43 PM   #4
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Draft picks only matter for your schools pro potential grade.
Old 10-06-2016, 04:07 PM   #5
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

You gain/lose prestige based on this:

1-Star: If your final rank is better than 80th, you have a chance to move up.
2-Star: If your team has a bowl bid or finishes with a final ranking better than 60th, you have a chance to move up. If you finish worse than 100th, you have a chance to move down.
3-Star:If you finish better than 40th, you have a chance to move up. If your team finishes worse than 75th, you have a chance to move down.
4-Star: If your team has won a BCS bowl or finishes better than 20th, you have a chance to move up. If you miss a bowl or finish worse than 50th, you have a chance to move down.
5-Star: If your team has won the national championship or finishes with a final ranking better than 5th, you have a chance to move up. If you finish with a final ranking worse than 25th, you have a chance to move down.
6-Star: If you finish with a final ranking worse than 15th or win less than 8 games you have a chance to move down.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2016, 09:42 PM   #6
MVP

Thanks for the replies. After a 1-11 season my first year in which I dropped from 3 star to 2 star I posted a winning record in my second year and went back to a 3 star program.
Old 10-24-2016, 01:28 PM   #7
Pro

Dj2360's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
Winning seasons will raise it, but it has cutoff points. For example:

going 6-6 as a 1* will raise you to 2*
Going 8-4 as a 6* will drop you to 5*

Basically, a successful season will raise it. It has to be successful based on the programs standards. 6-6 for a 1* is successful. 8-4 for a 6* is not. You won't jump more than 1* a season.

I have no idea if NFL draft picks matter. I've climbed to 5* without any so far.
Actually, I played a Dynasty with Missouri (4-star) one year, my team won the Nat'l championship and my player won the Heisman... My team jumped from 4-star to 6-star in one off-season

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »