Home

Change Home Stadium in Dynasty Mode

This is a discussion on Change Home Stadium in Dynasty Mode within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2020, 03:20 PM   #49
Pro

superxero27's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Change Home Stadium in Dynasty Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker06
I think the color is built into the FLID field unfortunately. you can change from grass to turf and you will see pellets instead of grass clippings come up.
Yes, that's been my discovery as well.

My teams:
NFL - Minnesota Vikings, Arizona Cardinals
NCAAF/B - Arizona Wildcats, Northern Arizona Lumberjacks, North Texas Mean Green

I find it amusing that the OS icon for NAU is 20 years (and three rebrands!) out of date.
Old 04-12-2020, 01:22 AM   #50
MVP

Nunyerbiz's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
I think the color is built into the FLID field unfortunately. you can change from grass to turf and you will see pellets instead of grass clippings come up.

teambuilder teams may be able to utilize field SFTY
Just tested this on a backup of my teambuilder dynasty. I was able to change the stadium without an issue, went from one of the generic small high schools to Bowling Green. I also changed SFTY from "0" to "5" but did not see any difference, still looks like the standard grass.

NOTE: Bowling Green is a decent small stadium as well, the only team branding is on top of a somewhat small scoreboard beyond one of the end zones and two small BG Falcon logos on the press box. None of it would really be discernible for screenshot purposes. It also has a neat looking modern building at one end... so it fits in well with the "new stadium" angle I am considering for my dynasty thread.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg My Great Capture Screenshot 2020-04-12 01-20-29.jpg (123.0 KB, 293 views)
Old 04-12-2020, 08:16 AM   #51
Pro

OVR: 0

Looking good. Some other stadiums I like to use are Ohio, north texas , san jose st, unlv, troy, Wisconsin.

The turf texture should look different close up. The color or shading will not change.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2020, 01:34 PM   #52
Rookie

It really sucks that we can’t use the neutral site domes/bowls without a crowd split. Those would be perfect.
Old 04-12-2020, 03:41 PM   #53
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroscorp
It really sucks that we can’t use the neutral site domes/bowls without a crowd split. Those would be perfect.
There is a column to determine the crowd split.
Old 04-12-2020, 08:08 PM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
There is a column to determine the crowd split.
Please do tell.
Old 04-12-2020, 08:21 PM   #55
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroscorp
Please do tell.
I knew you would ask haha. I don't know off the top of my head. Its on the very far right. Regular teams will have a 0 and a 50/50 split will be a 5. Compare the bowl games to regular stadiums. High school stadiums have a specific # too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2020, 07:58 PM   #56
Rookie

rdotbush's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunyerbiz
Just tested this on a backup of my teambuilder dynasty. I was able to change the stadium without an issue, went from one of the generic small high schools to Bowling Green. I also changed SFTY from "0" to "5" but did not see any difference, still looks like the standard grass.

NOTE: Bowling Green is a decent small stadium as well, the only team branding is on top of a somewhat small scoreboard beyond one of the end zones and two small BG Falcon logos on the press box. None of it would really be discernible for screenshot purposes. It also has a neat looking modern building at one end... so it fits in well with the "new stadium" angle I am considering for my dynasty thread.

yeah my bad guys posted that before actually testing it out, the only time it worked for me was when I swapped Idaho to an outdoor stadium, haven't been able to replicate it though

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »