Home

Teambuilder Import

This is a discussion on Teambuilder Import within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2009, 03:40 PM   #1
Dirty- Never Clean

DIRTYSTEVE's Arena

OVR: 3
Teambuilder Import

I read that the process to download your created team is a pain. What is the process?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2009, 03:43 PM   #2
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Teambuilder Import

you get the game, go to teambuilder section of the game(i think you have to enter some kind of code to "activate" it, similar to the Live DNA thing in NBA Live from what I heard), search for the team you want, download it. your done.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 07-09-2009, 03:47 PM   #3
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

if its anything like fnr4 your profile is tagged to your system so if i go to my teams under my psn it will show my teams only because i have my saved private.

p.s. you have to input your code that comes with your game first

Last edited by Hova57; 07-09-2009 at 04:46 PM.
Old 07-09-2009, 03:48 PM   #4
Dirty- Never Clean

DIRTYSTEVE's Arena

OVR: 3

well, that sounds painless enough
Old 07-09-2009, 05:15 PM   #5
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRTYSTEVE
I read that the process to download your created team is a pain. What is the process?
I read what you read, also. I think it was the first guy who started giving impressions. He did say that importing a team was something of a pain.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2009, 05:41 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

I had trouble entering my code from the box instructions. You have to ensure you include the code with the ---'s in between each section. But once I got it entered I thought it was very user friendly. You can search for anything, state, team name, etc and it pulls a list. I like it, not that I am using it unless they patch that we can replace fcs east with TB teams.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:44 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 8

I picked up my game today

Getting into the teambuilder site isnt that bad just punch in a code to get your team slots. It looks like you can buy extra slots after the allotted 12 they give you but none of the DLC is up yet so idk how much that would be.

The biggest problem so far for me seems to be I cannot find my teams I created on the site. I can log in with my computer and pull them up but when I try on my 360 they are no where to be found. I hope they are just in the process of getting the systems and teams up for launch and they will be available tuesday. I would be very dissappointed if I lost the 8 teams I already created
Old 07-09-2009, 07:45 PM   #8
Rookie for life...

Wasted Penguins's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by msuhockeycj
I picked up my game today

Getting into the teambuilder site isnt that bad just punch in a code to get your team slots. It looks like you can buy extra slots after the allotted 12 they give you but none of the DLC is up yet so idk how much that would be.

The biggest problem so far for me seems to be I cannot find my teams I created on the site. I can log in with my computer and pull them up but when I try on my 360 they are no where to be found. I hope they are just in the process of getting the systems and teams up for launch and they will be available tuesday. I would be very dissappointed if I lost the 8 teams I already created

I figured out how to download other peoples teams. Just do a "search schools" search. I was able to download my buddies CFL team. I can't get any of mine though...ugh
Cleveland Indians
Cleveland Cavs
Cleveland Browns
Columbus Bluejackets
The Ohio State University Buckeyes
The Youngstown State University Penguins

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »