Home

Team Builder Problem (for those who have NCAA)

This is a discussion on Team Builder Problem (for those who have NCAA) within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2009, 03:49 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Team Builder Problem (for those who have NCAA)

Last night I used my team builder code to check out some of the teams I could download. I did not download any teams last night played a game or 2 with my friend and went to sleep. This morning I tried to log on to Team builder again, and it asked me for my box code again. I used the same one as last night and "code already in use message" came up. Wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else? Comments? Tips?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2009, 04:15 PM   #2
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Team Builder Problem (for those who have NCAA)

I've heard this happening to only one other person on here..and I don't know what you can do, If anything just call EA tomorrow and ask..but I have a feeling I will be seeing more of this happen to people tonight and tomorrow.
Old 07-13-2009, 05:51 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 29

this is the 3rd person i've seen now and there must be a trick because I know others aren't having the issue so we need some info. I think you have to save after entering the code or something, but i'd really like to know as well so i'm prepared for tomorrow
Old 07-13-2009, 07:10 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

I agree man. I don't want to be on the phone with EA trying to get another code...
Old 07-13-2009, 10:12 PM   #5
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

OVR: 19

Well im getting my copy tonight at midnight so I hope I don't run into any problems myself...see I thought this happened mainly cause so and so got their copy early but there are some people who already have the game and it didn't happen to them...so I don't know..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 02:07 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

so basically Xbox users are just screwed? It won't even allow me to change my persona. I changed to Xbox live and next to my name it still says (web)

I really hope some people at EA lose their f-ing jobs over the Fiasco that has been this game this year
Old 07-14-2009, 12:39 PM   #7
I Like Making Teams :)

NicoFrost's Arena

OVR: 6

Anyone else work really hard on rosters on teambuilder and then download them to 360 and have some of the names changed to "XXXXXX"? I thought maybe if I redownloaded the same team maybe it'd fix it but no, same playes same deal.

And Oh God why cant I edit the roster from the main menu? I can only do it in dynasty. So every new dynast I start with that team I have to edit the same thing all over again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »