Home

any way to make your uploaded logo bigger?

This is a discussion on any way to make your uploaded logo bigger? within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2009, 10:53 AM   #1
Pro

steez3's Arena

OVR: 11
any way to make your uploaded logo bigger?

I uploaded my high school teams logo and put it on the helmet but it looks pretty small and would like to make it bigger...is that an option that im just not seeing? ive tried to make the actual picture larger before I uploaded it and it looked to be the same size. any help?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2009, 11:48 AM   #2
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: any way to make your uploaded logo bigger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steez3
I uploaded my high school teams logo and put it on the helmet but it looks pretty small and would like to make it bigger...is that an option that im just not seeing? ive tried to make the actual picture larger before I uploaded it and it looked to be the same size. any help?
The logo is a 256x256 image. You can't make it any larger. Making a larger image doesn't do anything because the site resizes it back down.

Now if you've got a small logo in the middle of your image with some extra space around it, you can get the logo a little larger by getting rid of that extra space... but if you're already filling the whole square, you're out of luck.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:37 PM   #3
Pro

steez3's Arena

OVR: 11

thanks for the help man...I think it looks good but I just wish it was a little bit bigger but if there is nothing I can do then im fine with it
Old 07-13-2009, 01:14 PM   #4
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
The logo is a 256x256 image. You can't make it any larger. Making a larger image doesn't do anything because the site resizes it back down.

Now if you've got a small logo in the middle of your image with some extra space around it, you can get the logo a little larger by getting rid of that extra space... but if you're already filling the whole square, you're out of luck.
That is false, I tested this out.

I opened two tabs, one with a 256x256 logo and one with a 325x325 logo. And you can clearly see the difference. The site does not resize the logo.

This logo is 400x400
Photobucket
Notice how big it is on the field!

So, you can make them bigger, but not beyond big.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 07-13-2009, 01:30 PM   #5
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215
That is false, I tested this out.

I opened two tabs, one with a 256x256 logo and one with a 325x325 logo. And you can clearly see the difference. The site does not resize the logo.

This logo is 400x400

Notice how big it is on the field!
I don't think that proves that TB doesn't resize the logo.

This is a 256x256 logo, and it's just as big on the field

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2009, 01:36 PM   #6
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

How big is it on the helmet?

And i couldn't get a shot like that, but trust me it's big!
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 07-13-2009, 01:54 PM   #7
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13

Someone is just seeing what they want to see.

If it didn't resize the logo, you could make a 2000x2000 or something and have a logo larger than the helmet, and that obviously isn't the case.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:17 PM   #8
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

Ok, because you know it all, my bad.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »