Home

dmm0816's list of FCS teams with update times....

This is a discussion on dmm0816's list of FCS teams with update times.... within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2009, 07:28 AM   #9
Rookie

christian7210's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: dmm0816's list of FCS teams with update times....

^^

I agree with MrOctober430, dmm. Great stuff, though.
Old 08-07-2009, 09:17 AM   #10
Rookie

dmm0816's Arena

OVR: 8

thanks for the all feedback i really appreciate it...alot of changes are being made and there in bold in my first post...the main thing i noticed is the ratings for the first teams i did like towson, william and mary etc. went up a ton so i'm wondering if the teambuilder update made that happen so i'm goin back thru and re adjusting the ratings that have increased...i added towsons new helmets as there primary and left the old ones as secondary to give you some options, the stripe on there new helmet isn't on TB so i did the best I could...they have new uniforms this year too but I can't find em anywhere yet...i also changed a couple stadiums just because of the obvious signage when you play with them. I need someones opinion, is navy's stadium good for Delaware or Northern Illinois??? I changed it to Navy's right now

Quote:
Also, I was finally able to get your Montana team! They look pretty awesome, too. Could I ask one favor, though? If you update Montana at all, would you be able to add QB DJ Zapata? If not, that's totally cool. Just a suggestion.
If i add him i'd have to either redo the whole roster or take another QB off and then put him in.

Quote:
one thing i'd change is remove Univ. or College for some of these teams.
Thanks for this, I've been meaning to do it but just kept forgetting, but its been done

Quote:
On Furman's roster: DT Pete Sanders played at my high school for 3 years before switching to a higher athletic prestige school. His speed should be mid to upper 70's. He was also a very good kicker with school records and we have his kicking shoe framed in our trophy case.

Could you also change Appie State's primary logo to the A so it shows in the game their real logo?
I changed his speed to 77 i think and kicking is 70 for acc. and power....i can't change app states logo because of the way they have it set on the field. If i make the A primary it will only get used for the midfield logo and they don't have a midfield logo, sorry man it sucks i know but hopefully next year it'll be fixed so you can choose where to put the logos at

Illinois State is done, I just found out yesterday they got new uniforms so i'll be working on them and adjusting these ratings EA messed up
Old 08-07-2009, 09:57 AM   #11
Rookie

Hey dmm,

No worries about Montana. Thanks for taking the time to check it out for me.

Patrick
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2009, 10:24 AM   #12
Rookie

dmm0816's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattymat1
Hey dmm,

No worries about Montana. Thanks for taking the time to check it out for me.

Patrick
no problem....Illinois State is done i used the redbirds text off their new jerseys and i kept the old ones as the primary and the alts are there new ones (the best i could get em)
Old 08-10-2009, 09:30 PM   #13
Rookie

bump
Old 08-11-2009, 03:33 AM   #14
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

hey dmm...i was grabbing your teams tonight and noticed that any of the updated ones (most notably those updated recently in august) are not showing up for me (i'm a 360 user and realize you're a ps3 guy). just wanted you to know that...nothing is there that matches your updated date/time.

thanks for your hard work on these!
Old 08-11-2009, 07:51 AM   #15
Rookie

dmm0816's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
hey dmm...i was grabbing your teams tonight and noticed that any of the updated ones (most notably those updated recently in august) are not showing up for me (i'm a 360 user and realize you're a ps3 guy). just wanted you to know that...nothing is there that matches your updated date/time.

thanks for your hard work on these!

oh really??? so even searching by the update time and everything nothing shows?? is anyone else having this problem???

i'll look into and see if i can find out whats wrong.....also i haven't forgotten about you guys i'm still workin on the mvc and the whole conference should be done by the end of the week maybe before, doing all the teams left rosters and ratings first since thats the most tedious part and then i'll go back and brush up the logos and do uniforms.....pattymat i haven't forgotten about your moravian either, do you have any logos/logo for them?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2009, 08:32 AM   #16
Rookie

Hey dmm,

Please don't stress about getting Moravian done; you've already done way more than I could have hoped for. I'll give you links for their site and anything else I can find, though. Football site:

http://www.moravian.edu/athletics/football/index.htm

Uniform:

http://photos.lehighvalleylive.com/p...46a52ac0f9.jpg

Here is about half of their logo haha:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3Den%26um%3D1

Thanks again,
Patrick

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »