Home

The FCS Project/Team Directory

This is a discussion on The FCS Project/Team Directory within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-20-2010, 02:55 AM   #489
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: The FCS Project/Team Directory

Cparrishs Montana is amazing. My EWU is good but I need to tweak the red on the jerseys.

mk- i haven't noticed that. Have u seen it on more than one occurrence.

STANCE GUIDE
http://bit.ly/HtkpmT
MOTION GUIDE
http://bit.ly/IqkdGh
Old 07-20-2010, 03:48 AM   #490
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRunAndShoot
Cparrishs Montana is amazing. My EWU is good but I need to tweak the red on the jerseys.
Thanks man. My personal favorite of the uniforms I have made was Montana State. I REALLY like how they look in the game. I Like the way your uniforms look though. The best result I have found is something it looks like you did; using a darker shade of red on the helmet than on the jersey.
-
I will post some pictures, as well as a detailed dynasty synopsis of all my teams for anyone who may not know much about the Big Sky Conference.

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters

Last edited by cparrish; 07-20-2010 at 03:52 AM.
Old 07-20-2010, 04:50 AM   #491
Rookie

OVR: 0

hey didn't want to scrounge through the posts again but...the Coastal Carolina roster looks good however, one of the DL names is grossly misspelled. I only recognized this because he's my friend from high school but he's #98 DOMINIQUE Whiteside. roster looks great however, I just wanna make sure this is right before I DL it cuz I heard you can't edit other TeamBuilder teams

College - LSU, ECU
NFL - Saints
NBA - Hornets...and now bandwagon Heat, ha
MLB - Braves
Soccer - Man U, and USA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2010, 10:57 AM   #492
Pro

TheLeviticalLawKid3's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
the only ones i know for certain are the big sky schools.
My William & Mary team falls under the new guidelines. C- overall on everything, the only reason they're not lower is the few All-Americans they have.
Old 07-20-2010, 01:12 PM   #493
Pro

jimkel's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Sup guys-

Haven't been around since it was my birthday this weekend. But i'll update the OP tonight and get around to whatever questions haven't been answered.
Is there a way users could post the last time modified date to help finding in downloading? I was trying to find Mr. Lux's Tennessee State team last night, couldn't find under user name, couldn't find under FCS 2011, finally did a search of Tennessee, then went through 20 teams till I could find the roster he did. Also helped he posted when he last modified them. So maybe this last modify date would be great because so many bad uploaded teams on Teambuilder and searching by user name doesn't always bring back results.
Old 07-20-2010, 06:38 PM   #494
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimkel
Is there a way users could post the last time modified date to help finding in downloading? I was trying to find Mr. Lux's Tennessee State team last night, couldn't find under user name, couldn't find under FCS 2011, finally did a search of Tennessee, then went through 20 teams till I could find the roster he did. Also helped he posted when he last modified them. So maybe this last modify date would be great because so many bad uploaded teams on Teambuilder and searching by user name doesn't always bring back results.
If u try to search on PS3 and they were created by a 360 user you cant search by user name. The modified date is nice and all but if someone makes an edit and neglects to update the thread it becomes useless. Also I have to update, which becomes an option. Ideally EA would change the way download counts are set, so every edit doesn't reset the DL count. Also if guys post update date/times in this thread maybe if you use the thread search tool and just type in the schools name that post would show up.

STANCE GUIDE
http://bit.ly/HtkpmT
MOTION GUIDE
http://bit.ly/IqkdGh
Old 07-20-2010, 07:07 PM   #495
MVP

colkilla's Arena

OVR: 13

to search a team from the "other" system, click the links on the first page to the team builder team. that way you can see the number of downloads. if you need to further check to make sure it is the right team you are downloading, just look at the roster and match it up that way...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2010, 07:22 PM   #496
Pro

jimkel's Arena

OVR: 7

thank you for your response

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »