Home

U Alaska @ Anchorage SEAWOLVES

This is a discussion on U Alaska @ Anchorage SEAWOLVES within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2010, 05:20 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 15
U Alaska @ Anchorage SEAWOLVES

Home Uniforms:

Away Uniforms:

"Throwback" Home Alt Unifroms:

"Throwback" Away Alt Uniforms:

All-White Alt Uniforms:

If you can't tell, the home and away are essentially based on the Green Bay Packers. I like basic uniforms...and the color scheme matched so I just decided to basically copy Green Bay. That's where the "Throwback" alts come from. They're loosely based on Green Bay's alts (and hence the blue color). Then for the alt pants, I decided to do the white with JUST the two yellow stripes so they could be worn with the "throwbacks" or combo-ed with the away jersey for an all-white alternate. I guess they could also be worn with the home jersey if you want. But if you want to do it Green Bay style, the home/away jerseys with the primary helmet and the primary pants is the way to go.

I just gave them the Idaho roster, as when I play my dynasty with this team, I'll replace Idaho, and either start the UA Anchorage Seawolves in the WAC, or maybe do a lot of conference shuffling to start them as an independent and get invited to the WAC, MWC, or Pac-10.

They start as a 1-star with pretty good recruiting pitches. Stadium is the default bowl (looks a little like Lambaeu, eh?) so the 50,000 capacity is both realistic (for a 1-star) yet not so small that you can't have a rocking crowd if you build them up to 6-star prestige and get into the Pac-10.

Default playbooks are Tulane and 4-2-5.

Feel free to download the team if you like them. Gamertag on Xbox360: Pogo Pogo Pogo

If you do download these team and play with them, please upload some in game pictures of the team in their various uniforms.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »