Home

Access to created teams

This is a discussion on Access to created teams within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2011, 10:20 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Access to created teams

Hi everybody. Long time since I've posted on here. I have a question about the teambuilder access. I haven't purchased 2011 yet, but I have a used copy of 2010. When I went to enter the access code off the booklet for 2010 a long time ago, it told me that the code could only be used one time, so having the used game would not give me access to the created teams.

Is this the same thing for 2011? I've been edging closer to buying 2011, but I want to be able to use the teambuilder this time around.

Also, does that code just give you permission to load one created team? Or is it endless? What are the rules on how many teambuilder teams you can upload to your game? And how do you get more if the code only gives you one team?

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »