Home

This question may be old or just weird to some, but....

This is a discussion on This question may be old or just weird to some, but.... within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2011, 09:25 PM   #1
Rookie

Gravit's Arena

OVR: 3
This question may be old or just weird to some, but....

Has anyone ever created NFL teams with Teambuilder? I thought that would be cool to do with custom conferences and all appearing. I plan on playing my dynasty in full-time coach mode and I'm not sure if Madden 12 will have coach mode, so I thought it'd be cool to use NFL teams for NCAA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2011, 09:27 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 29
Re: This question may be old or just weird to some, but....

I have a few you have to be creative about naming them I believe. Like City name U, Tech, State, A&M
Old 07-11-2011, 12:26 PM   #3
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravit
Has anyone ever created NFL teams with Teambuilder? I thought that would be cool to do with custom conferences and all appearing. I plan on playing my dynasty in full-time coach mode and I'm not sure if Madden 12 will have coach mode, so I thought it'd be cool to use NFL teams for NCAA.
You can't with TB12; school name/nickname combinations like like New York Giants and Carolina Panthers are part of the profanity filter now. While the devs put very little time into upgrading Teambuilder, they did find time to hinder it.

But you might still be able to create them in TB10 or TB11 (I haven't tried) or alter the spelling in TB12.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:24 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 29

you can still create them in '12 like I said you just have to make their name sound like a college. it's pretty easy
Old 07-12-2011, 07:53 AM   #5
Pro

MrRudy's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
While the devs put very little time into upgrading Teambuilder, they did find time to hinder it.
I legitimately laughed out loud at this. It really does feel like they knocked Teambuilder down a peg instead of fixing really anything. The numbers on the helmet are fixed but alleged ugly and one of the top generic, no logo actual stadiums, UAB, is no where to be found. Add on to the NEW!!!!!!! High School Stadium 2 with no picture and you end up with our current situation - Teambuilder 11.2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2011, 02:57 PM   #6
Rookie

MrBlonde21's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRudy
High School Stadium 2 with no picture and you end up with our current situation - Teambuilder 11.2
You can't see High School Stadium 2??

What you need is a fatty-boom-batty blunt! And I guarantee you'll be seeing high school stadium 2, an ocean, and maybe even some of those big-tittied mermaids doing some of that lesbian ****!

"WR for Michigan John Doe beat Usain Bolt in a parking lot at the Food Lion by the school so clearly he should be a 99" won't be taken in to consideration
- CWSapp757
Old 08-31-2011, 11:11 PM   #7
Rookie

Gravit's Arena

OVR: 3

So at the moment, I'm a little disappointed in Madden and decided to try creating the Titans through team builder. Other than the fact that I had to name them the Tyrants instead of Titans (just to keep the name close and similar), everything else is perfect. I think I will do this for the remainder of the 12 slots to create my own NFL league/college and run with that for a while.
Old 08-31-2011, 11:50 PM   #8
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...teams-ps3.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »