Home

Pay For Creation - Next Gen Uniforms

This is a discussion on Pay For Creation - Next Gen Uniforms within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2011, 10:44 PM   #17
Pro

KushNstien's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Pay For Creation - Next Gen Uniforms

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlonde21
Not that much of a scam, he's just providing a service for those who would like to improve their NCAA experience but don't have the time to go through the research / creation process themselves. It's not that far removed from folks that pay for high level WoW characters..

Now if the quality of the builds is sub-par, that's another thing..

25 dollars for something you can do free is a scam
Old 07-16-2011, 11:06 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KushNstien
25 dollars for something you can do free is a scam
Dang. So the dude cutting my grass has been ripping me off? I thought he was a shady dude, but this settles it!

Seriously guys. Lighten up. There are a lot of things people can do for free, yet choose to save their time and energy for more enjoyable things by paying those who are willing to do it instead.

As long as they are satisfying their customers (and I have no idea how well they run their business), it's not a scam.

The average Joe can't create 100 teams like they say they have overnight so the small fee may be worth it. Obviously it's not going to be for most of the guys who check out this site because we all know how to do it ourselves, but that doesn't mean everyone else out there is a master at teambuilder or has the free time to make them on their own.

I just don't see the need to bash a company that no one in the thread has personally dealt with, especially on a national forum like this.

Just do what you do and leave them be. That's my two cents.
Old 07-17-2011, 01:59 AM   #19
Rookie

WKUTopper9's Arena

OVR: 2

I feel like it is more of a deception more than them just doing a service. They make it seem like these are things you can't find anywhere else. I don't mind their creating teams for money (but seriously people). It's like the guys who sell rosters when you can get some from here for free
Old 07-17-2011, 03:40 AM   #20
Rookie

His jerseys arent even worth the price he's trying to make some unfortunate kid pay.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:31 AM   #21
Rookie

25 cents a team is too much??

Did you read their Frequently Asked Questions? I don't see how this is deceptive. It's the first question listed...

Why should I use Next Gen Uniforms?
Next Gen Uniforms wants you to spend your time playing the game, not designing teams! With over 100 designs already available for download you don’t have to spend hours getting your teams looking their best; the Next Gen Design Team has already put in all of the work! From logo creation, uniform design, and editing team rosters, we at Next Gen spend hours per team focusing on the smallest of details to make sure you get the best gaming experience possible! You won’t find anyone else more passionate than we are at Next Gen Uniforms!

Again, I don't see how this is a scam. It all depends on how well they run the business and handle their customers, but at first glance, no, this does not look like a scam at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2011, 10:12 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

It's a $25 fee to join and when I confronted them on FaceBook, I got this response

"If you need more info on what we provide to fully understand the value please ask. Hate for you to misunderstand all that is available for customers.

The service we provide is to get your favorite teams in the game with accurate rosters and branding of uniforms.

I am not going to fall down to the level in which I argue with on whether or not we are scam because it is clearly an issue of you not fully understanding what we do.

Our customer who have purchased are completely satisfied with what we offer and completely understand they can do this for FREE on teambuilder. However, many people would like teams to be done on a professional level and replicate the full authentic design. Offering custom stadium sounds for each customer, and updates to the roster throughout the college football season gives gamers a chance to experience the game to it's full capabilities.

Thought I'd help you understand more on what we do as you've clearly have not taken the time to look things over."

Those teams look so bad, not "professional" at all!
Old 07-26-2011, 10:33 PM   #23
Rookie

WKUTopper9's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm a Teambuilder professional just as much as anyone else who uses it. Not feeling these guys at all, even if they are techincally legit
Old 07-26-2011, 10:56 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1

My response:

"I have looked it over and I do understand what you "provide". You are taking advantage of suckers who do not realize that with searches within teambuilder itself or visiting certain online forums, one can find a higher quality team than the ones you provide for free. The teambuilder platform was created for people to create and share teams for free. Not for people to take advantage of others."

Their response:

"None of the customers we have are "suckers" I can see why you think that based on your i'll-advised comments.

As I said in my previous statement our customers are aware of what all teambuilder provides and still choose our high quality designs and most importantly our roster files.

Had you contacted us in a reasonable manor you would have received what we offer and had no doubt in the amazing job we do.

Our design team would be more than happy to work with you in the future, but this will be my last comment regarding your response.

If you plan to spend all day makings teams or having others put something together for you that option is still out there for anyone."

They technically are not legit as you could argue they are using trademarked and copyrighted materials for profit.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »