Home

Teambuilder Additional Slots Request

This is a discussion on Teambuilder Additional Slots Request within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2011, 12:15 AM   #1
Legal Advisor

jwilphl's Arena

OVR: 12
Teambuilder Additional Slots Request

Since the good people on the NCAA team have allowed us to add our HS schools for RTG, I would kindly ask that they adjust the "additional slots" purchasing system. As it is, my HS teams take up all the "free" slots.

I do find it strange that you have to pay for more slots, but that is beyond the point. What I don't need is 120 total slots for myself. In fact, I only need one more. Why aren't there options to buy just one or a few extra slots for .50 or a dollar?

It makes no sense for me to spend $10 when I only need one slot. So I won't. I just kindly ask that you add some more options or, even better, provide more than 12 "free" slots.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2011, 08:27 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 29
Re: Teambuilder Additional Slots Request

If you have all your high school teams already loaded into RTG you can just delete all or only one of them and then use that slot to download the other team you have

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »