Home

Where is everyone getting these logos?

This is a discussion on Where is everyone getting these logos? within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-03-2012, 03:43 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Where is everyone getting these logos?

I have searched for a while on the site and I am confused now. I see all these great Teambuilder teams, and all of them seem to have the accurate logos for each team. But where are you finding them? I saw the Tennessee Tech team with both an old logo and the new logo. Every time I search "Tennessee Tech" logo on Google, all I get is the Tiger head logo. Sportslogos.net is about as much help on the matter. So I want to know if there is a specific site that everyone is going to, is someone custom making them, or are people just more resourceful than me?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2012, 05:04 PM   #2
I Like Making Teams :)

NicoFrost's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Where is everyone getting these logos?

Myself, I did alot of google/yahoo image searching and learned how to use "gimp"...atleast the basics. Otherwise there are alot of people on here that do an awesome job and take requests in this thread....

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...go-thread.html

Somewhere there is also a link to a photobucket user that has a ton of logos too.

But for the most part, it's just digging...which sounds like your doing, so I dunno why your having such a hard time. I'd suggest posting a request in that thread.

Sorry, Im probably not much help.
Old 05-05-2012, 01:56 PM   #3
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Where is everyone getting these logos?

Here's where I get my logos from. I'll change up colors here and there in photoshop if I don't like how they look.

Madden Teams
Rival Art
Pro Tuff Decals
california2003's photobucket

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »