Home

Very annoyed with EA over Teambuilder

This is a discussion on Very annoyed with EA over Teambuilder within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2014, 01:34 PM   #1
Rookie

SpeedyMikeWallace's Arena

OVR: 2
Very annoyed with EA over Teambuilder

This is two pronged.

First, all of the season pass material I paid for for NCAA 12 is gone. It's on my hard drive, but they've removed it from Xbox Live. That now means, it seems, it's completely useless. I'm back to 12 slots in Teambuilder with no way of adding more, even though I paid for the damn thing two years ago.

Second, their Teambuilder website gives you no option to make teams for older versions of the game. Sure, you can go to Teambuilder 12, but it will still save as a NCAA 14 team, giving you no access to it unless you buy NCAA 14. Junk.

Rant over.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2014, 09:05 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Very annoyed with EA over Teambuilder

I haven't tried it yet, gonna try is shortly
Old 06-23-2014, 08:29 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

I would agree totally....

Maybe this isnt the place but maybe we need to .....speak up and get team builder implemented into madden.....imagine the possibilities......and the ahility to create your own plays.......think it was 2003 that had this feature? Anyone else agree?
Old 10-18-2014, 01:13 AM   #4
Rookie

Cards_King70's Arena

Angry Re: Very annoyed with EA over Teambuilder

Me too. Every time, I edit ratings for players or use certain logos that caused my created teams especially U of Detroit disappeared.

I posted several messages at EA Help about it ,but it turned out they're lazy and didn't give crap about us.
Old 10-30-2014, 04:32 AM   #5
Rookie

Cards_King70's Arena

Interesting, my neighborhood had theory why many of my created teams suddenly disappeared for two reasons.

First, censor has to be main problem especially if you use auto name for rosters because there are few names that happen to be censored i.e. Fuqua, Moor, Dick, etc. So, you have to check every names of rosters to make sure there is no censor names.

Last, you have to beware of corrupted logos that will ruin your created teams. It turned out that my 5 Detroit Titans ended up ruined because of bad logos.

Well, she's probably right because I managed to edit all names and ratings without problems.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2014, 04:23 PM   #6
Just started!

is there any way to edit teambuilder rosters once you have downloaded them on the game or do you have to do that once you get in dynasty mode?
Old 11-12-2014, 06:14 PM   #7
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffmcgowan0688
is there any way to edit teambuilder rosters once you have downloaded them on the game or do you have to do that once you get in dynasty mode?
Other than the stuff you can edit on the teambuilder website, no. Dynasty mode is the only other way.
Old 11-13-2014, 07:33 PM   #8
Rookie

Cards_King70's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy43
Other than the stuff you can edit on the teambuilder website, no. Dynasty mode is the only other way.
Nope, you can use teambuilder for RTG even though you won't get same rosters that you created. I wish they'd let me to create new conference for created teams or more than 12 teams to replace existed teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »