Home

Issue in dynasty with TB team

This is a discussion on Issue in dynasty with TB team within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2018, 06:35 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Issue in dynasty with TB team

Hey guys and thanks for reading. First post in years and I’m severely back on the NCAA 14 wagon haha! Anyway I’ve made a 1 Star school to use in team builder and I’m having a couple issues with it and hoping you all can help.

I created the Connecticut Mobydicks (it doesn’t bleep it!) and am extremely happy with the colors and logo. Yes the whale is holding a stick (it’s my actually hockey team logo) but I’m cool with that. I’ve come across a problem though while in dynasty mode. I’m in week 7 and just landed my first commit (no pic but I can get one) and where it shows my school logo for his commit it’s terrible. It’s a white background instead of my team color of blue and it bleeds badly into the logo itself. It’s a hot mess. Oddly enough in the top schools section it shows with the blue and looks great.

Any ideas or more info needed? I’m only 5 games in and I want this to be a loooong dynasty for me so as annoying as it would be to do if I can fix it and restart I will.

It looks great on all other screens as well so not sure why it would only (so far) appears there

Last edited by minikiller; 08-20-2018 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Spelling errors from iPhone
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2018, 09:41 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Issue in dynasty with TB team

I have pictures but I can’t figure out how to post them through my phone here 🤦🏻*♂️

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »