Home

2018 Northern Iowa

This is a discussion on 2018 Northern Iowa within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2018, 10:22 AM   #1
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32
2018 Northern Iowa

This is pending when the depth chart is released but here is my stab at Northern Iowa since I plan to import them into my Iowa dynasty.

Xbox 360
Gamertag: Herkyalert

I'll make updates when more info comes out on who is starting. Not all the ratings are final some need touching up especially some of the depth guys. Roster is named with correct numbers, height/weight, and player likeness.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2018, 12:14 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2018 Northern Iowa

I had a question maybe you can help me out I remade Michigan with the current Unis and Jordan logo but when I swipe out old Michigan and put new Michigan in I only get Ohio st at a rival is this the norm as in do you only get 1 rival with tb teams or can you have 4 or more like everyone else? my understanding I thought was when you swapped out old team you took over their rivalries please help
Old 08-29-2018, 02:54 PM   #3
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingk00pa281
I had a question maybe you can help me out I remade Michigan with the current Unis and Jordan logo but when I swipe out old Michigan and put new Michigan in I only get Ohio st at a rival is this the norm as in do you only get 1 rival with tb teams or can you have 4 or more like everyone else? my understanding I thought was when you swapped out old team you took over their rivalries please help
I'm not sure about that. Never have swapped out a team for a same team before. I usually just import a team that's not in the game at all for scheduling purposes for my Iowa dynasties.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Old 08-29-2018, 09:04 PM   #4
Rookie

when u go to your team info does it only list one team as your rival?
Old 08-31-2018, 01:49 AM   #5
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herky
This is pending when the depth chart is released but here is my stab at Northern Iowa since I plan to import them into my Iowa dynasty.

Xbox 360
Gamertag: Herkyalert

I'll make updates when more info comes out on who is starting. Not all the ratings are final some need touching up especially some of the depth guys. Roster is named with correct numbers, height/weight, and player likeness.

Have you ran into any problems when trying to log in to the Team Builder website. It does not recognize my EA account even though I can go to the EA Sports website and log in perfectly fine. Just wondering if you've ran into anything like this. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2018, 09:08 AM   #6
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggySmith31
Have you ran into any problems when trying to log in to the Team Builder website. It does not recognize my EA account even though I can go to the EA Sports website and log in perfectly fine. Just wondering if you've ran into anything like this. Thanks
I am not able to get in either. It appears this is happening for a lot of people. Not sure what is going on but I haven't been able to log in for the last few days either.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »