Home

Official "Who has it?, Where did you get it?, When will it arrive?" Thread

This is a discussion on Official "Who has it?, Where did you get it?, When will it arrive?" Thread within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2006, 09:18 PM   #89
Video Game Dev

Spear's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Official "Who has it?, Where did you get it?, When will it arrive?" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPTO
I called the local EBgames here but they said it won't be out til tomorrow and come in the afternoon.

Stupid Canada!
Stupid Canada!

But I guess that works out for me since thats when I wanted the game, now I just need Hamilton's EB or Microplay to come through.

Join our Discord to learn more - https://discord.gg/v8aFWkmYMT!

http://www.varsityvideogame.com
https://www.spearinteractive.com
Old 06-21-2006, 09:41 PM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 2

Just got home, got the pc version at 8:51 PM est Jersey City, NJ(Newport Mall), walk in, wait in short line while seeing a boat load of Madden 07 and NCAA Football 07 display cases behind the counter, I thought wait a minute..they cant be out yet, then I see even more in the shelfs behind me, So its my turn, I dont wait for her to say anything just say "NFL Head Coach" please she says what system(******* asian) and I say loudly PC, then the other dumb asian next to her says.."PC is right behind you" so she bends down gets it and I see there were 2 total, so shes goin to ring it up and I heard her ask the lady in front of me if she wants to get a discount card or something, so in the middle of her asking that to me I say "NO", hand her 41 bucks, she says "We only have big bags" I say "Any bag is fine" and I'm bein a jerk cause they were jerks to me along time ago and I stopped buying from the store years ago I buy from a gamestop closer to me but they were closed. So I'm walkin out and the bag accidently hits something on the counter cause I yanked it and I just laughed and walked out. What an experience though,..I may not open it now cause I heard theres only 5 min quarters? why is that?..So I just got it in case something happens or I find out thats wrong tonight..(And enjoy my pic of the game and EB's extremly large bags.

Old 06-21-2006, 09:56 PM   #91
Pro

rastak's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm in Naperville ILL on business and I stopped in a Kmart on Ogden Rd and asked the guy if they had it for xbox, he went back and found one! This was about 6:00pm today.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2006, 10:05 PM   #92
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidWing68
Just got home, got the pc version at 8:51 PM est Jersey City, NJ(Newport Mall), walk in, wait in short line while seeing a boat load of Madden 07 and NCAA Football 07 display cases behind the counter, I thought wait a minute..they cant be out yet, then I see even more in the shelfs behind me, So its my turn, I dont wait for her to say anything just say "NFL Head Coach" please she says what system(******* asian) and I say loudly PC, then the other dumb asian next to her says.."PC is right behind you" so she bends down gets it and I see there were 2 total, so shes goin to ring it up and I heard her ask the lady in front of me if she wants to get a discount card or something, so in the middle of her asking that to me I say "NO", hand her 41 bucks, she says "We only have big bags" I say "Any bag is fine" and I'm bein a jerk cause they were jerks to me along time ago and I stopped buying from the store years ago I buy from a gamestop closer to me but they were closed. So I'm walkin out and the bag accidently hits something on the counter cause I yanked it and I just laughed and walked out. What an experience though,..I may not open it now cause I heard theres only 5 min quarters? why is that?..So I just got it in case something happens or I find out thats wrong tonight..(And enjoy my pic of the game and EB's extremly large bags.
Hmm... It sounds like you have some personal issues, friend.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:08 PM   #93
Rookie

Well, it looks like I'll be getting the game tomorrow from EA. I got standard 4-5 day shipping with the free shipping code, but I guess they felt bad for missing the original ship date by a day. The flew it out via 2nd Day Air, and I just checked the tracking number and it got to Portland at 5:21 PST.

Thanks EA! After reading TCrouch's experiences with the game, and then heading over to Madden Nation and reading RAC's, I'm pumped to take the reins of my Browns!
Old 06-21-2006, 10:15 PM   #94
Rookie

nah cause a few years ago i put in a job application and i sorta knew the girl i handed it too and she said ok i hope it goes well but we have alotta people, so i said "thats f*cked up if i dont get a interview at least cause at the time the store said they were hiring" so the girl said well cursing like that aint gonna get you hired, and just threw the application away, so thats why i hate the store..buncha jerks anyway
Old 06-21-2006, 10:20 PM   #95
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorse
Well, it looks like I'll be getting the game tomorrow from EA. I got standard 4-5 day shipping with the free shipping code, but I guess they felt bad for missing the original ship date by a day. The flew it out via 2nd Day Air, and I just checked the tracking number and it got to Portland at 5:21 PST.

Thanks EA! After reading TCrouch's experiences with the game, and then heading over to Madden Nation and reading RAC's, I'm pumped to take the reins of my Browns!
Yep, same boat here. My EA order said it shipped today from Louisville, KY, but I checked the UPS tracking which already has it in Earth City, MO (about 2 1/2 hours from here). If it's anything like my previous UPS orders it'll ship to one more place overnight and be out for delivery tomorrow.

Of course this is assuming it follows the pattern, but since my last 4 UPS orders have been exactly like this, I'd say it's a safe bet. The only difference is that it says "Ground" instead of 2-day (which is right - it was supposed to 4-5 day ground).

I like the idea of firing up Madden's coach mode for awhile tonight....or maybe (DUN DUN DUNNNNN) ESPN 2k5's.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2006, 10:26 PM   #96
Rookie

something i noticed(not game related) while walking home, i looked at the receipt and seen if there return policies changed since the merge, and i noticed " Tell us how we did! Visit us at: www.gamestopfeedback.com" maybe I should go there and say I got a very oversized bag for a small pc game lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »