Home

Anyone from Europe ordered the PS3 CE?

This is a discussion on Anyone from Europe ordered the PS3 CE? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2008, 06:01 PM   #153
MVP

Ninjoid's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Anyone from Europe ordered the PS3 CE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishMet89
Ninjoid, I live in Bristol. BTW not rubbing it in or anything but Madden is fantastic. Gameplay is as good as '05.

Hopefully get HC tomorrow, wanna start my career. Will you be using VG+ again I think this is the last time I'm gonna use them for standard delivery.
In fact thers a website called 365games.co.uk who do next day delivery and they have CE in stock. Worth a shot if your that desperate plus you could always send back your VG+ version.
Will you be on the boards in the morning if so speak to ya then.
Cheers.
Hi Met,
Ah yes you succumbed didn't you and got Madden...I've been really tempted to get another CE from e-bay, even as far as contacting them to see if they have it in stock, and they have..then thought about flogging the VG+ one on there once it comes..but my sanity has so far prevailed...however, if nothing arrives by the end of the week then I fear for my sanity and my wallet!!

If I use VG+ again then I'll be asking for express courier - can't go through this again, especially when you see sites and people on e-bay in the UK selling them. As I said previously I just don't understand how some have it and we don't. I tend to get my music cds from a firm in Germany and they use DHL global mail and I can guarantee that if I place an order on the Monday then it's here by the Thurs or Fri...presumably from what the other guys are saying it's coming from Germany via the same method, so I just don't understand why it's not here yet...got to be something to do with DHL not dropping it off at our local PO sorting offices yet - I guess.

I'll be checking the boards on Weds morning from work..I'm out of the house from 7am and I won't be able to check if anything has arrived until I'm home later in the afternoon...but it might be a gauge if you get yours (or don't) as to what is happening..either way let us know the good or bad news if you can bud...as I've said before it's a double whammy for me not having anyone at home, so if the postie leaves a card it'll be the next day before I can collect it...that said at the moment that's the least of my worries, I just want to know it's here.

Good luck, I hope we have some better news on Weds..fingers crossed...

Edit - I'm in Newton Aycliffe, which is about 5miles from Darlington (at the moment a very wet part of the NE of England!)

Last edited by Ninjoid; 08-19-2008 at 06:12 PM.
Old 08-20-2008, 05:40 AM   #154
Rookie

OVR: 2

Any one waiting get theirs today? Won't know till I get home but I get the feeling they'll all turn up at once for everyone.
Old 08-20-2008, 06:08 AM   #155
MVP

Ninjoid's Arena

I won't know until I get home around 5ish...I think the Met might work from home so he'll be the guy for us today.

Edit - not looking good is it..11:30 and nothing yet....The Met could be playing it of course, we have to hope haven't we!

Last edited by Ninjoid; 08-20-2008 at 06:31 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2008, 06:28 AM   #156
Rookie

OVR: 2

guys i hope you get your copy as soon as possible...itīs a pain seeing others play....i know that feeling

the game is really good.Rooting for you

Old 08-20-2008, 06:30 AM   #157
MVP

Ninjoid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasce23
guys i hope you get your copy as soon as possible...itīs a pain seeing others play....i know that feeling

the game is really good.Rooting for you

Cheers Jasce - we appreciate your thoughts....we've all been there haven't we and some of us still are...
Old 08-20-2008, 06:35 AM   #158
Rookie

OVR: 3

Well my game arrived yesterday and with a New Zealand stamp.
Old 08-20-2008, 06:43 AM   #159
MVP

Ninjoid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CH4OS
Well my game arrived yesterday and with a New Zealand stamp.
Are you in the UK CH4OS? Sorry if you've already said, things tend to get a bit lost in this thread/saga.
Thanks
Old 08-20-2008, 06:47 AM   #160
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjoid
Are you in the UK CH4OS? Sorry if you've already said, things tend to get a bit lost in this thread/saga.
Thanks
Nop. I'm from Portugal.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »