Home

Pacman Jones

This is a discussion on Pacman Jones within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2008, 06:49 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 4
Pacman Jones

Since hes not gonna be in the 1st roster update, and we cant create players...is it possible to edit existing players into others(their appearance, ratings, etc.) for example a bottom feeder Cowboys cb could be turned into Adam Jones? is this possible? I just want to have one of the more dynamic players in the league when i start my career and not have to wait for a second roster update.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2008, 06:58 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: Pacman Jones

I don't think you will be able to do that either. What I don't get is why would they not include him in the first update? Yeah yeah yeah, he hasn't officially been reinstated, but oh wait, you play the preseason games in the game and low and behold, he played a good portion of the game last night. Why not just put him in the game, and then if Goddell goes ******** and doesn't let him back in for god knows why (he is one of the biggest idiot commissioners in a long time), then you can take him out of the game.
Old 08-10-2008, 07:00 PM   #3
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdiddy71323
I don't think you will be able to do that either. What I don't get is why would they not include him in the first update? Yeah yeah yeah, he hasn't officially been reinstated, but oh wait, you play the preseason games in the game and low and behold, he played a good portion of the game last night. Why not just put him in the game, and then if Goddell goes ******** and doesn't let him back in for god knows why (he is one of the biggest idiot commissioners in a long time), then you can take him out of the game.
It's not that simple. It's a legality thing with the NFLPA, the NFL and likeness rights.

And yes thank God for Goodell cleaning up the league. And if Pacman stays on the straight and narrow, I guarantee you he'll be the first to thank Goodell, because he was headed down the path of no return.
Old 08-10-2008, 07:27 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 4

Is there anyway around this Josh? anybody? Help Me! lol j/p

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »