Home

Feature Breakdown: Player Status

This is a discussion on Feature Breakdown: Player Status within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2008, 06:31 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Feature Breakdown: Player Status

These personalities are killing me with the Bears. If I use "calm" half my team gets pissed. If I use "emotional" the other half gets pissed.

Then again maybwe it has to do with the personality I initially chose at coach creation.
Old 09-04-2008, 05:43 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 11

what personality did you choose with the bears? i chose anchor and i find that a vast majority of my players respond well to "calm"
Old 09-07-2008, 03:38 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

I've chosen Virtuoso for my personality. Aall but 3 to 4 of my players respond to calm for anything other than a huge play, (long broken tackle touchdown run, or kick return td). Those 3 or 4 players that don't respond well to calm are easy to remember. I coach them with emotional response when the opportunity comes.

I'm running the Dolphins, on a losing season, but my player approval is maxed out. Owner approval, not so much.

When the devs. are talking personality based, they could be talking about the players expecting a calm coach (anchor, definition of a calm coach or a Virtuoso, someone who doesn't get overly emotional and makes thing seem easy) to be calm and will respond to receiving the calm response. If you have a "cheerleader" type personality and try to be calm your players may not respond because they expect you to be loud for everything.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »