Home

List of Questions 2

This is a discussion on List of Questions 2 within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2008, 09:38 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 10
List of Questions 2

SCOUTING OTHER TEAMS
  1. Is there somewhere that I can find a team's offensive and defensive rankings? For example, I'd like to see what a team averages per game offensively and defensivley, as well as where they rank within the league. Can I find that somewhere?
  2. When I get to the Scouting the next team task on my clipboard, it appears that I can I only see the offensive plays they run. Can I see their defensive plays?

KNOWLEDGE
  1. Do players learn in-game? For example, when I run an Unlearned play, will the players' knowledge of that play increase?
  2. How many mastered plays should I expect? I'm in the 3rd season of my career, and I think I seeing a smaller number of plays that are mastered.

GAMEPLANS
  1. When it comes time to Gameplan, are the gameplan options in any particular order? I've noticed that the option at the top of the Gameplan list changes each time it pops up. Does that mean that the option at the top is/should be considered the top priority?
  2. If I want to increase my teams' knowledge, should I opt to run specific plays or to develop certain players?
  3. When Gameplanning, I thought about focusing on the side of the ball where my coaching is weakest. For example, if my OC is rated a 31, but my DC is rated a 54, would it be correct to assume that my defense is going to get better instruction training? Therefore, focusing on the offense in my gameplan might be the wise move?

ETC.
  1. Where can I find league-wide results (i.e. Super Bowl champions, leauge leaders, award winnders) from last year? What about any previous years?
  2. When a chance comes up to bid on another team's RFA, is there a way for me to find out what sort of tender has been placed on him?
  3. When hiring coachess is there a way to find out what type of personality he has before you hire him?

Thanks!

Last edited by mwjr; 08-22-2008 at 07:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2008, 07:15 PM   #2
MVP

Re: List of Questions 2

bump
Old 08-24-2008, 12:00 PM   #3
MVP

bump
Old 08-24-2008, 03:57 PM   #4
MVP

DLaren's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwjr
SCOUTING OTHER TEAMS
  1. Is there somewhere that I can find a team's offensive and defensive rankings? For example, I'd like to see what a team averages per game offensively and defensivley, as well as where they rank within the league. Can I find that somewhere?
  2. When I get to the Scouting the next team task on my clipboard, it appears that I can I only see the offensive plays they run. Can I see their defensive plays?
1. Not exactly, but if you go to 'team stats' you can see where they are in comparison to the rest of the league if you use the filters.

2. Don't think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwjr[B
]KNOWLEDGE[/b]
  1. Do players learn in-game? For example, when I run an Unlearned play, will the players' knowledge of that play increase?
  2. How many mastered plays should I expect? I'm in the 3rd season of my career, and I think I seeing a smaller number of plays that are mastered.
1. Yes, more-so than practice.

2. Depends on your players learning abilities and you coaches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwjr[B
]GAMEPLANS[/b]
  1. When it comes time to Gameplan, are the gameplan options in any particular order? I've noticed that the option at the top of the Gameplan list changes each time it pops up. Does that mean that the option at the top is/should be considered the top priority?
  2. If I want to increase my teams' knowledge, should I opt to run specific plays or to develop certain players?
  3. When Gameplanning, I thought about focusing on the side of the ball where my coaching is weakest. For example, if my OC is rated a 31, but my DC is rated a 54, would it be correct to assume that my defense is going to get better instruction training? Therefore, focusing on the offense in my gameplan might be the wise move?
1. It's random (somewhat) and changes everytime you exit and select it again.

2. Run specific plays.

3. Work on whatever it takes to win the next game; if you're playing a team that runs the ball, focus on plays that stop the run ect, ect, ect...
College Hoops 2K8 (360): Mighty Monarchs Legacy #2; Currently in Year-12.

College Hoops 2K8 (360): Mighty Monarchs Legacy #1 (retired); 40 seasons completed, 6 NCAA Championships won.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »